Side Chick ~ Jalen G.

Kiara & Jalen

📍Jalen's Home4:22 pm

📍Jalen's Home
4:22 pm

My phone dinged as I got a text message from Jalen.

Jalen😍

hey bae

hii jalen

you coming to see me tdy?

ain't you wit ya girl?

she leavin later😊

okay, I'll think about it🙃

js say yes mama

he coming back soon

and?

jalen...do you wanna get caught?

no mama but im tryna fuckkkk

that's all?

no but when you get here yu will find out😘

okay okay see you later baby🫠

bye mama🥰

___________________________

~Later on~

Third person

Kiara was nervous as she made her way to her Jalen's house. Kiara was looking forward to spending some time with Jalen since they last seen each other.

As she stepped up to the door, she took a deep breath to calm her nerves. She rang the doorbell and waited patiently for him to answer.

When the Jalen opened the door, Kiara stood there waiting for either one of them to say something. It was as if she was in the presence of someone who didn't know her at all.

He greeted her with a weird look trying to signal that the time wasn't right as he led her inside.

"Hey, what you doing here?"Jalen spoke with nervousness.

"Hey" Kiara smiles trying her best to get comfortable. Jalen stood there trying to whisper at Kiara that she should leave.

"My gf is still here go now before she-" Jalen started but was cut off by Vanessa coming down the stairs.

"Babe who is it?" She comes around the corner looking at the two.

"Hi im Kiara, Jalen's... cousin" kiara thought of a name quickly.

"Yea this my cousin Kiara " Jalen scratched his head nervously but trying to not make Vanessa get suspicious.

"Hi Kiara im Jalen's gf Vanessa" she shook Kiara's hand firmly trying to seem "nice".

"Jalen can I talk to you" Vanessa added in pulling Jalen away from the scene.

They walked into the kitchen as Kiara got comfortable on the couch.

"What babe" he said.

"You ain't tell me your cousin was coming over?" Vanessa asked suspiciously.

"I didn't know either tbh" he said shrugging. In all reality Jalen wanted his gf to leave so bad so he could do something's he's never done before with Kiara.

Everything about her was perfect and he loved every moment of it. At times he wished they dated instead of him and Vanessa.

"Well get her gone I wanna gts with you" Vanessa whined like a baby.

"Ok ok I will be up inna minute." Jalen hugged her waist kissing her forehead as they walked out the kitchen back to the living room.

"Bye Kiara" Vanessa waved evilly.

Jalen rolled his eyes then sitting next Kiara for a minute.

As Vanessa disappeared around the corner Jalen leaned over and kissed Kiara without saying a word.

"Jalen stop" Kiara said stopping him.

"We can't do this no more. You and Vanessa seem happy so I will leave this alone we can be friends but nothing more."

Jalen stood and processed for a minute he couldn't believe what he was hearing but it was true Vanessa seemed happy and how could he break a happy heart...

"Ok friends?" Jalen looked at Kiara with a forced smile. His heart bad but what can he do.

"Friends" Kiara smiled as well making it look ok but really she was hesitating those words.

They both stood up hugging each other. Jalen kissed her forehead one last time as he was her to the door.

"Bye Jalen" Kiara waved closing the door behind her.

...

nothing to say except me personally I would never be a side piece that's just me though 🤷🏾‍♀️

But long time no see my heartssss but uhm... I gotta get back on grind I gotch yall rn.

mani out 😀