July 4th ~ Sharife C.

A'mouri & Sharife

📍JP (Jordan Poole) pool house 3:12 pm

3:12 pm

"Gimme my gots by Shardaysha Jones" played on all four of jp's speakers.

Me and the girls got up and started bending it over twerking. I felt a pair of hands on my ass as I kept shaking my little ass.

My ass may be little but that shit jiggle🌝.

I felt a leg tap so I stopped and got up. I turned around and seen sharife behind me cheesing and shii.

"damn ma yo shii making me hard and shii." He said looking around at his friends cheesing at him.

"my ass fat now" I shrugged knowing I was being cocky.

I sat back down on my towel and sipped my margarita. Sharife stood next to me just watching.

"what you want?" I said looking up at him with my shades on. "I can't look at you now?" He said easing his eyes at me.

"yea but weren't you going back with your friends?"

"yea inna min I can't be with my girl?" he sat down and took out his phone.

I looked over at Riya (my best friend) as she rolled her eyes and got up with her drink.

Riya was my best friend since 2nd grade and we been stuck like glue ever since. When I met sharife it was during high school but then we separated and then hooked up back together.

"bae bae take a pic wit me" I turned to rife who was taking selfies of him self (sassy much).

we took a couple of photos tg and I hearted them then put my shades back on.

"k im finna go back to the boys" sharife said kissing my neck and rubbing my thighs. I giggled and nodded.

soon I was laying back down with my shades on just looking around at the view and enjoying the sun.

Something told me to turn my head and I did. Why I seen sharife mf cooper laughing and giggling with some blonde head girl...

I never sat up so fast a day a in my life. I grabbed my phone and took a picture of them and then got up and put my shorts on.

I began walking over there trying to stay cool. In all honesty I was cool I just wanted to know what he was doing before I tweak out.

"baby wyd" I said as calmly as I can be.

"hey bae just talking" he said smiling at me.

The nigga was clueless asf. I turned to the girl and gave her a fake smile.

"hey you look so familiar..." she said analyzing my face. I stared dead in her face like bitch yk who tf I am don't play.

"im A'mouri, sharife gf." I said being so serious.

"oh yeaaaa i forgot about youuu!" She said laughing like shit was funny. Ain't shit funny bitch.

"anyways, jayln this my gf yk dat." Sharife butted it.

"you never told me you had a gf rife and we been friends for mad longgg.

I side eyed sharife cause wtf she mean you ain't tell her? Bitch I been here for 3 years now.

"baby this jayln my friend I was telling you about from high school." Sharife introduced her as she smiled like shit was cakes and lollipops.

I really wanna deck her in her mouth rn.

"mm well ima be outta the way. Bye." I walked off trying to find Riya. When I finally found her she was hugging up on mikey like ew.

"riya remember that bitch jayln from Saint Rose high school years ago." I said tapping her.

"ew dat bitch." She rolled her eyes.

"yea she here and hugging up in sharife." I said putting attitude in my voice to make it clear.

Mikey looked at me with a yikes face and then he whispered something in riya ear then left.

"do I needa beat her ass again?" Riya said popping her neck as she stood up and we walked to the kitchen.

"nah but like that shit is weird. And he know ion like her I told stories about her all the time" I said calming down as one of the people behind the counter made us drinks.

"yea sharife being weird ion like dat for you bookie" riya rubbed my back as we talked some before before being interrupted.

"what happened?" Riya said looking at mikey who was being weird.

"that girl out there yelling and talking bout some she gon get her brothers to jump sharife for rejecting her or some like dat..." he said all at once.

Me and riya looked at each other and smiled then got up and went outside.

We seen jayln yelling and kicking shit around as people was looking at her. At that time the music stopped and jp was calling his security.

I just wanted one time to pop her and tell her stfu.

"Omar (sharife middle name)wtf is going on?" I plucked his head as he rubbed it after.

"ouch. And I ain't did nun she spazzing cause I said no to be her sneaky link like wtf." Sharife rubbed his head and mugged jayln who was still throwing a tantrum.

"Then she said she was gonna get her brothers if he don't change his mind." Mikey added not minding his business.

I sighed standing next to him just watching the commotion as security grabbed her and let her out the door.

I chuckled to myself and then sat back at my original area.

it's July 4th and I still can't get away from the bullshit.

...

long time no see ... like really long time.

That's my fault but aye mane say mane what can I say I was catching up on school work and going to track practice.

But only like 4 more stories and then ima end it at 40 chapters or sum like dat.

Ima work in another imagine after idk about who but ima figure it out and ima make a story lemme know who yall want that about type shii..

Mani out 🧑🏾‍🦲.