just friends - Kelly O.

📍Faythe's House7:13 pm

📍Faythe's House
7:13 pm

The gang was coming over to watch the play offs. It was Golden state warriors vs the Lakers biggest game of all time...

The girls were already on their way here which gave me time to talk to them before I have to talk to... Kelly.

Me and Kelly have this weird relationship. We know we like each other but we won't take a step further and we both don't know why.

I liked him for a while now and I told him which gladly he felt the same way but we haven't put a title on nothing.

As I was scrolling on TikTok the door opened. "We hereeee" "heyyy fayyyy"
I heard as 3 girls walked in through the door with bags of food.

"yall so loud and it's kinda late" I rolled my eyes and chuckled standing up hugging them.

I walked to the kitchen with some of the bags helping set them out on the kitchen table.

"so yk he's coming right?" Iecia             (I-e-cee-uh) looked up at me and smirked.

Me and ieica had a close bond since we were little so she knows everything about me including what I say and feel about Kelly.

"yea..." I said looking at her then back down smiling to hide my smirk.

"if yall don't put a title on it already yall piss me of bro" Saige walked in rolling her eyes throwing popcorn in her mouth.

One thing about Saige is she is blunt asf and don't give a fuck.

"I really do but he playing right now" I said sitting on the stool grabbing a French fry.

There was another knock as iecia was about to say something. We heard a lock and then seen Ja walk in with Kaari.

"titi fay" she ran to my and reached for me.

"Hi my baby" I picked her up and sat her on my lap.

She waved back and smiled. She made grabby hands towards the French fry and I gave her a couple.

I sat her on the ground and she ran off to the living room doing whatever.

"Where the rest of them at?"saige looked around the corner to see just kaari and raylin chilling in the living.

"They on the way they stopped somewhere" ja said not paying us no mind.

I looked at the two girls and we all made the same face.

10 mins later

We was all on the couch chilling still waiting on Kelly,Dejounte and Tyrese.

There was a ding indicating somebody got a text. Ja looked down at his phone and then started typing away.

Ja POV
7:55 pm

My phone dinged then vibrated. I reached into my pocket then started typing.