Vacation - Amari B.

Akaiya & Amari

📍Carnival Cruise Ship2:35 pm

2:35 pm

"I will be going to the bar, anyone coming?" I turned to my distracted family who were trying to get ready for the cruise party.

We were on a 7 day cruise to Cancun Mexico and today was day 2.

"I'll go they gon stress me out." Yari my younger sister said putting on her shorts and walking out the room with me following.

We walked down the hall to the elevator and then from the elevator to the cruise deck where the water slides and stuff was at.

"let's go to that bar right there" I pointed over to the right at the smoothie bar.

We sat on the two end seats because most of the seats were full with other families sitting and drinking.

"hi welcome to the tiki smoothie bar what can I get for you too ladies." A dark haired women approached us cheesing from ear to ear.

"ima get the mango smoothies with a shot of casamigos please" I said to the lady scanning over the menu one last time.

"ok and for you sweetie" she looked at Yari. "I'll have the same thing except I want the strawberry smoothie" she said back.

The lady walked away while I sat and got on my phone taking pictures.

Soon our drinks were bought to us and we sat and chilled as we talked about who knows what.

"this seat taken?" A deep voice behind me said grabbing my attention.

"Oh uh no" I smiled because how fine he looked.

Yari hit me in the leg..🙄 this girl.

"Im Amari, and these is my hbs dae and Landon." He said smiling from ear to ear with his perfect teeth.

"hey.." me and yari waved "im akaiya but evb calls me Kai and this is my sister yariellis but she go by yari"

"Wassup" the boys waved as a lady approached them for drinks.

"You single" another phrase came out the Amari boy mouth.

"yea wassup?" I said grinning knowing what he was gonna ask for.

"ain't no way yo pretty ass ain't got no nigga" he said side eyeing.

I laughed then spoke up again. I noticed yari was over chatting to Amari's friends idk what about tho.

"nope last relationship was 2 years ago." I shrugged then sipped my drink.

"lemme change that then...slide that ig" he said pulling his phone out and handing it to me.

I chuckled for a moment then took his phone anyway. His line was lowkey corny but cute.

"here" I handing his phone back and then he looked at it for a minute.

"so what you about to do now?" He looked at the time and he stood up.

"maybe go swim or walk around idk yet though" I got up too and noticed yari waiting for me.

"well will I see you at the party?" He said staring me down from head to toe.

"yea definitely my family will be there." I did a tight lipped smiling remembering I had family to get back to.

"alright well I'll text you then" he hugged me then smiled.

"Bye Amari" I waved and me and yari walked away towards the hall then the elevator.

...

Mani out 🫦