Bebe Kids - Ja M.

📍Ja & Kayla House6:56 pm

📍Ja & Kayla House
6:56 pm

"Nigga come get your kidsss they irritating meee" I screamed in the phone at ja, he was in the room playing the game.

"Chill ma what they doing" I heard him laugh while he talked.

"Nigga it ain't funny ima throw one of these kids out the window by they neck" I said rubbing my temples.

I was physically and mentally stressed and exhausted. 5 kids is nothing to play around with. And most of them is under the age of 5. UGHHHHH IMA KMSSSS.

(I know the pain girl😭🤦🏾‍♀️)

"here I come ma" he said hanging the phone up as I heard movement upstairs.

"KIOR PUT THAT DOWN" I yelled at my 3 year old who was playing with a lighter.

I went over to her and grabbed the light and then she started busting out crying.

"Little girl ion care we don't play with lighters in this house." I said rolling my eyes and picking up Kaiden my 1 year old.

I have 5 kids... im ashamed at myself for letting ja nut in me 5 TIMESSSS!!!

Don't get me wrong I love my kids but he took me out the game for good like no more fun forverrr.

Ok so lemme break it down...

Brandon is 5 and he my oldest, I had Brandon at like 17-18 when I first met ja and we was stuck together foreverrr. #4Lifersss 🥴.

Jordan is 4 and is my second child I literally had Jordan a year later like who tf told me to pop out kids back to back. But I love Jordan he my ladies man little boy and he the chill one you can say outta the five.

Kior is 3 she had a twin but she died as I was giving birth... but I still had atleast one of my babies. I had kior when I just turned 20. Kior bad as fuck too. She reflect ja some much just bad and cute.

Next you have little bad ass but don't know it yet Kaiden he just turned 1 and been making me have attitude like im pregnant. Oh wait I am ughhhh.

And then baby #5 who is unborn but will be here in 2 months, my baby girl. I have two names in mind but idk which sound better. Should I do:

Nova Reign Morant

Or

Serenity Reign Morant

Idk but it's gonna get chosen some time soon. Im leaning towards nova reign cause it rolls off the tongue yk?

But anyways those are my babies who are bad as hell because of temetrius.

"where my baby girl at" he said picking up Kaiden and then going to the kitchen to find kior.

"You put them to bed and I got bj and jo Jo" i said talking about my 5 and 4 year old.

I went into the boys room seeing them on their tablets.

"Ok lights out my babies" I said sitting in Brandon bed tucking him in and kissing his forehead as he smiled at me.

Brandon was such an angel...

"mommy do I gotta go to daycare Tmr?" Jordan turned over with an angry face.

"Uh yea" I said rolling my eyes.

"mmcht fine" he said turning over aggressively.

"don't be mad at me be mad at the daycare" i said tucking him in then kissing his forehead.

I turned their LED lights on a low green and then left their room.

I then heard a scream.

I went to kior room and seen she fighting her dad.

"Kior don't piss me off." I said rubbing my temples.

"I got it ma go put Kaiden in his crib pls." He said sounding frustrated.

I left the room leaving the door cracked and going into me and ja room. I seen Kaiden laying on the bed in between pillows with his eyes going in and out.

I went into the bathroom grabbing a cold milk bottle out the mini fridge and shaking it before sitting on the bed.

I lift him up and fed him the bottle. Baddies West played on the tv while I fed him.

Ja soon came in with a tired look on his face. These were the hard nights we were both tired and kior is always putting up a fight to go to bed.

"She sleep?" I said looking at him then back at the tv.

"Mmh" was all he said before going into the bathroom turning the shower on.

I looked down at Kaiden and seen he wasn't sucking the bottle no more and was sleep so I put the bottle down and put him gently in the crib next to me.

15 mins later

I layed in the bed just trying to calm myself down and find peace when ja came out the bathroom.

"no more kids." I said as he was looking for clothes in his dresser. I heard him chuckle then turn around .

"If that's what helps you sleep at night then ok" he said smirking like it was funny.

Wtf is funny nigga im deadass. My vagina can't take it no more.

"You laughing im deadass, no more Bebe kids" I said rolling my eyes turning my phone off and putting cream on my face.

"ok bae" was all he said before I rolled my eyes and turned over.

I felt the bed sink in and a arm wrap around my waist and then my thoughts were gone, as I fell asleep.

...

Request are open for like 3 more chapters or so.

I change my mind this my fav chapter.

mani out 🤞🏾