Cheater - Lamelo B.

📍Katelyn's Bedroom9:10 pm

📍Katelyn's Bedroom
9:10 pm

I sat in my bedroom crying my eyes out at the recent post from the shade room.

I was on my phone scrolling through instagram when the next thing on my feed was shade room posting screen recordings of lamelo and some girl hugged up and kissing each other at the recent summer party everyone went to.

I didn't go because lamelo knows I don't like parties like that, they're dangerous and loud. He took this as an opportunity to go with other people.

I shook my head from being my thoughts to deep. I know he was gonna call me when he got home but I wasn't gonna answer. I didn't wanna talk to him ever again.

Yall probably say im being dramatic but I loved this man and for him to do this was just cruel. And that wasn't even the worst part, there was a recording sent to me by his friends saying and I quote "me and Katelyn don't date she was for entertainment".

I cried more thinking about why and how he said that, he was probably drunk but wow I didn't think he was say that.

They always say the truth comes out when your drunk.

I got up from my bed going to my bathroom and starting the bath, I just wanted to clear my mind.

I went back to my room getting some clothes, a towel, my mini speaker, and my phone.

I went into the bathroom closing and locking the door so know one would come in and then taking my clothes off.

I stepped into the water feeling relaxation take over me and I sat down, I grabbed my phone playing my jhene aiko playlist and then relaxing.

45 - an hour later

I dried my hair with my blow dryer and then went back into my room.

I looked at phone taking it off dnd and seeing 87 messages and missed calls popped up from melo.

Today 9:36

melo <3
Bae
Bae
Bae
Bae
Helloooooo
Are you ignoring me ?
What did I do?
...
im coming over there...
Ok fr stop
Are you sleep?
Oh nvm...

Today 9:59

You saw it didn't you?
Bae she meant nothing to me
It's you and me forever ma
Ima call you when I get home
Don't do this to me bae
Pls im sorry
I do whatever
I can't lose you
You the only one I love ok?
Text me back...
Seen 10:11 pm

Me
I saw it.
don't contact me no more please.

You blocked melo <3

I placed my phone on the bed and sat at my vanity. Holding back my tears rethinking of what just happened and hour ago. I shook my head hearing my phone ring.

"Hey dae dae" I said putting on a smile on my face.

My boy best friend dae dae called me.

"Wassup kay I saw the post you ok" he said shuffling around in the camera. "Yea just getting ready for bed I guess" I said shrugging then tying my hair back.

"Well we could stay onna phone for the night and then we could do sum tmr if you want" he said going on pause then coming back to the screen.

"okay well lemme finish doing my hair and then we could lay down" I said putting a headband on then my bonnet and then climbing in bed.

I grabbed my remote putting on vampire diaries then turning my LED lights to pink.

I layed down and took a pic, posting it on my spam.

444.Katelyn| 35 secs ago

Katelyn| 35 secs ago

❤️ ~ 16.4k
💬 ~ 11.6k

You shut off your phone and watched tv then hearing light snores. You look down seeing dae dae sleep. You smiled to yourself and then soon your eyes closed lightly blocking out the tv noises.

...
Short and cute (at the end)

Request are opennnnn!!

mani out 👻