Birthday pt.2 - Dejounte M.

📍The Murray's Home10:39 pm

📍The Murray's Home
10:39 pm

Next thing you know I'm being dragged up the stairs and into my bedroom.

"Fuck you doing Monet." He said locking the door then walking close to me.

"Im having fun just like you dejounte." I said rolling my eyes fixing my hair in the mirror.

"Who dat boy is, and why you twerking on him like im not right here." He grabbed my neck bringing me inches away from him.

He was breathing mad hard with that stank ass liquor breath.

"ion know him he was hitting on me, but I saw you with the ugly ass hoe so i decided to have fun" I shrugged my shoulders.

"Serenity? That's my cousin Monet..." he said scrunching up his face.

"Oops..." i said making an 'o' shape with my mouth then instantly feeling embarrassed and bad.

"Sorry bae" i said trying to get him to forgive me.

Dejounte shook his head and walked out the room.

I walked out after him and went and found Paige.

"Bitch that was his cousin..." i said face palming myself. I still felt bad, cause i was guilty.

"Oh damn..." she said making the '😬' face. "omg i feel so guilty what do i do." I walked to the kitchen with her on my trail.

"just tough it out honestly it was a mistake cause you didn't know" she said pouring us a shot.

"I know but i feel bad he didn't even say nothing he just walked out after." A wave a guiltyness waved over me again.

"Bitch you stressing you need a shot" Paige passed me a shot glass and laughed.

I chuckled then we took the shot together.

"Lemme go to him" i said grabbing my cup and walking away from Paige.

I pushed through again going to the living room finding dej sitting on the couch with his friends.

"Hey bae" i said quietly, sitting in his lap.

He looked at me with a blank expression then seen i was feeling bad so he felt bad.

"it's ok ma, don't beat yourself up about it" he said knowing i was stressing.

"you forgive me Pookie" i put my head in his shoulder as he slid his hand up my back rubbing it.

"I can't stay mad at you ma, just think before you do stupid shit" he said picking my lips as he spoke.

For the rest of the night me and him had a great time. I still felt bad inside about what happened but if he got over it I was too I guess.

Dejounte was a little drunk so by 12:30 he was done up.

Everyone left at 1 but Paige, De'Asia, Ja, and Steph stayed to help clean up while I put dej to bed.

"Thank y-y-ou baby for this night" he slurred his words taking his shoes off.

I chuckled at his drunkenness "your welcome Pookie bear get some rest I have your medicine and pill ready in the morning" I kissed his lips and he kissed back.

"Baeeeee" he whined as I was leaving the room.

"Yea bae" I giggled.

"Somebody ever tell you that you got a fat ass" he sat up and looked at my ass.

I chuckled then kissed his lips again. "Yea you bae" I walked out the room going back downstairs.

"Thank yall so much while I took care of my drink bf" I laughed grabbing some gift and putting them on the stairs.

"It's nun nae, D loved the party btw" Steph said laughing at the thought of drunk Dejounte.

"I bet he did" I said still cleaning up.

"I got it from here guys thank you so much again" I said walking to the door as they got ready to leave.

"Later sissy" Paige said blowing me kisses as she walked out the door.

For the next 20 mins I finished cleaning up and then brought all of dejounte's gifts up to our room.

After I got in the shower and ready for bed.

...

Request are opennnnnnn😖😖😖 like bruh pls give me ideas im stuck asf.

Mani out 🖤