Live - ja m.

Ima start adding names yall cause y/n not working fa me sorry 😭- an

📍Alayzha (A - lay - ja) House
6:11 pm

"Y'all let's get on live" Brooke one of my friends said as we sat on the couch bored.

Me and the girls was at my house by ourselves cause our niggas wanna be out doing whatever they felt like.

"Sure" I said switching to instagram from TikTok.

I started the live and set it up on the base so it could see us. The live started jumping with people in secs.

"Damn this shit jumpin" I said laughing.

User4: she look like eisha

random1: she so baddd and her friends too

User9: don't she date ja?

User5: @user9 yea

jafan: heyyy layyy

"Hey yall, yall got this shit turnt" I said laughing reading comments

"what should we play?" Jayda another one of my friends asked?

"put some twerk shi on let's get turnt." I said going in the kitchen and grabbing a bottle of casamigos.

I returned to the living room and sat back in front of my phone. Music started playing as I poured 4 shots.

"When you and ja gonna make a YouTube channel" I said reading one of the comments "soon yall" I nodded my head.

Each of us took the shot off the table and took it straight to the head.

User1: ja know she doing this?

Random17: she grown she do what she want LMAO 😂

Random222: yall in that girl business

User2: so fine ughhh

Mikey joined

User33 joined

"Y'all we finna get turnt" Jayda yelled at the screen. I laughed after her.

'Looking for the hoes by sexy redd' came on as the last song died down.

"y'all this my shit" I got hyped and started throwing my ass in a circle.

"Hayeeeee" Brooke said hyping me while Jayda recorded and Kylie smacked my ass.

Jamorant joined

User6: oop

Random888: she finna get in troubleeeee

User111: girl ja in here sit down

Used921: he gon beat your ass 😭

User393: ja joineddd layyy!!!

"Oop lay your man in here" Jayda stopped recording and read a comment.

I turned around to sit back down in my seat real fast and act like I was doing nothing the whole time.

The girls started laughing at me as I was breathing hard.

Jamorant: answer the phone.

User573: ooooooo

Random: pray4layzha yall

User583: dat ass gon get tapped

Random998: girl answer before you be in more trouble.

"Gotta go yall fo my ass is grass" I said while trying to end the live.

"Yo ass already grass" Kylie snickered making us laugh, then the live ended.

I swiped my phone down to the Home Screen and seen 3 missed calls from ja.

I hesitantly called him back purposely not on FaceTime for a reason.

"Hello..." I said trying to hold my chuckle in at how the girls was listening on my phone call.

"why yo ass on live shakin ass for 10k people alayzha." Ja said sternly.

"I wasn't shaking my ass bae..." I said softly to not piss him off more.

"oh you wasn't?, bet im down the street be ready." He said then the line went quiet, indicating he hung up.

"Damn I ain't even get to explain" I layed back on the couch scared.

"Oops looks like that's our que" Brooke said putting her shoes on and sliding on her jacket.

Just as the girls were walking over to the door, ja walked in with two bags in his hand, and Dejounte right behind him.

"Kylie let's go." Dejounte said shaking his head at us then walking back to the car.

Ja led the girls out as I waved at them and motioned with my mouth and hands 'pray for me'.

The door closed and I watched's ja every move.

"upstairs." He said and I mugged him hard but listened anyway. As I walked upstairs ja was right behind me too.

When we made it to our room he began taking his stuff off and placing both the bags in the closet. I just sat on the bed quiet as a mouse.

"so you wanna shake yo ass on live huh?" He asked for the 2 second time.

"I ain't mean it fr bae we was bored." I said trying to reason with him cause I know he gon tear my guts up.

"Ion wanna hear allat, drop them clothes" he said as he waited for me to do so.

"Mmcht but bae-" I started but was cut off by a hand on my neck.

"What did I say? Don't make it worse lay." He said then bending down and sloppy kissing me.

This turned me on real bad.

I took off my tank top and shorts. I was left in my matching purple set.

"Those too." He said referring to my panties and bra.

I did as told and he layed me back on the bed, spreading my legs open. Going straight into it he sucked on my clit making me gasp at the feeling.

I ain't even gotta say too much just know my man's tongue works magic.

For the rest of the night yall knew what happened. my legs didn't work and I now know to never twerk on live again or there will be consequences to my actions.

...

Request are opennnnn.

I ain't feel like writing a smut tbh but I will next time !

Mani out 👸🏾