LOVE - Ja M.

Azalea & Ja

📍Miami Beach 10:07am

📍Miami Beach
10:07am

"Hey bae" I said to my phone waiting for an answer on the other line.

"hey baby, what you up to" Ja said on the other line setting his phone up.

Ja, Jalen, Tyreese, and Sharife went to Miami for spring break. In other words it was like a guys grip...

"Nothing im folding laundry and then gonna chill and order food." I said folding my last piece of clothing.

My spring break was boring as usual, I wasn't the outside type I stayed inside and my best friend Sarai came over time from time.

All I did was sleep, eat, and binge watch movies or talked to Ja.

"go outside ma, touch grass or something. Ion want you inna house all break" he said laying his head down.

"I know but there's nothing to do and Sarai just left to Dallas with her sister."

"There's 3 more days of break ma call your other friends or something." Ja shrugged.

"I guess." I just left it at that. Because he knows ion have friends like that, im the antisocial type.

Like what are friends lol.

"ima talk to you later baby me and the guys going out to eat and then the beach" he said looking to his side and then back at the camera.

"Okay my love I love you see you soon" I smiled at him in the camera at how cute he was. He smiled back and kissed the camera.

I giggled then blew a kiss back. I loved our baby relationship it was sweet and seemed genuine.

"I love you be safe baby girl" he said then hung up.

I sighed and put the rest of my clothes away. After I order some chipotle and then chilled til my food got here.

Ja
"Wtw" Sharife said coming into my room.

"I thought we was out to get sum munchies and then the beach?" I shrugged as I got on ig to post my girl.

JAMORANT | 35 secs ago

❤️ ~ 67,294
💬 ~ 13,046

"Yea I guess we can do that then." He said going to tell the guys and I suggest get ready.

I got up and started my shower. Whole time I was thinking about my girl and how much I missed her.

Azalea

ZALEA.WALEA | 3 secs ago

WALEA | 3 secs ago

•.

.•

❤️ ~ 4,295
💬 ~ 602

Exiting out instagram I just posted me and Ja because why not. I missed my man, real bad.

I got up and went downstairs to throw out my chipotle bowl. I heard my phone ding and I seen it was a message from Ja.

Ja❤️.

you ok baby?

Yup🙂

Ok, just checking in wyd.

I just finished eating chipotle gonna watch grey's anatomy then maybe sleep.

Ok baby don't forget what I said.

I won't I'll text Amelia tmr to see what she has planned.

good talk to you later my love

Bye baeee😘
Ja hearted this message

I went back upstairs and did what I said was gonna do which was watch my show and go to sleep.

After like 2 and a half episodes I dozed off to sleep.

...

Mani out ♣️