Friends ~ Tyrese M.

Ebony & Tyrese

📍boys gaming room5:06 pm

📍boys gaming room
5:06 pm

Tyrese pov

"ya girl mad boring she don't like doin nun" jp said speaking on my girl as we played the game.

"nigga I know your not speaking on my girl when ya girl a whole smoochie." I said clapping back.

Me, Jordan, Jalen and Kelly was at my place playing the game while eb was upstairs napping or sum like that.

Don't get me wrong I fw my brother heavy but sometimes they do and say dumb shit that pisses me off.

Jordan had started the convo about gfs. Now don't get me wrong my girl can get lit sometimes but she more the inside type and quiet. Which to me I like that she don't do to much like other females.

Jordan gf a hoe bro. She do bird shit all day with her hoe friends. Don't get me wrong if that what jp like then fine.

Jalen he a hoe ion wanna hear shit. He think he a pretty boy who get mad females when he don't pull like the for real.

Kelly chill he got his wife they chillin on sum cool shit baby on the way allat.

Ebony has told me many times how she don't like my friends, which I can understand cause jp a dicchead.

Ebony pov

I just got woken up from my nap by Ty's friends being wayyy too loud. I already told Tyrese be fucking quiet.

I get up and go into the shared bathroom in our room and do my business.

"YOOOOOOO" I hear jp scream from all the way downstairs and around the hall.

Jordan was the most one I hated. Sorry hate is a strong word I don't like Jordan at all. He's loud, rude and disrespectful.

Most times he always got Tyrese doing dumb shit. Then get mad when they aren't like him.

I just want him to get new friends that's all. I love Kelly. His wife is like my best friend and my only friend technically.

He so kind and humble just a kind soul fr.

At the end of the day some of his friends are good and most are terrible. Example jp. Incredible basketball player but she dumb in the hearts with mo good intentions.

...

Moral of the story choose good friends. They can be successful with you or without you.

Some slight later yall.

Mani out 🎆