Move in - Javon F.L.

Javon freeman - liberty (another one if y'all didn't know)

📍 Morgan and Javon's new home
12:18 pm

"That's the last box babe" javon said closing and locking the door behind him.

I smiled at him and just admired the house and him.

I was ready to start this game called life with him.

"I wanna fuck" I said bluntly.

He laughed for a min before seeing I was dead serious.

"bet" was all he said before lifting me up bridal style and carrying me to our new room.

The door opened to see just our bed and tv on the wall.

Where were gonna all the new furniture and stuff later but we needed the basics first.

He layed me down on the bed and then started kissing me passionately trailing down my neck.

He got to my chest then stopped and took his shirt off. I watched him and he went back to kissing my chest and undoing my bra.

I moaned here and there from the great pleasure Javon was giving.

He got to my stomach, and my breath hitched more from the feeling. He slid off my leggings and kissed my v line while massaging one boob.

I was a moaning mess now...

He stood up taking his pants and boxers off then pulling me up so he can sit down.

I slid my underwear off and then bent down on my knees. I grabbed his hard member that was bouncing from
Being so hard and started at the tip.

I heard a small whimper.

I put my whole mouth on it going all the way down making Javon groan from the pleasure and then came back up.

I used my other hand stroking whatever was left.

"Fuck, just like that" he said now with his hand on top of my head going up and down.

I made moaning soundings while sucking causing him to groan out loud.

"Shit Babe" he said throwing his head back.

I came up to breath and then back down.

This last for 2 mins before he tapped my head.

"Fuck Talia im gonna nut" he said pulling me up before he could finish. He didn't wanna look like a bitch.

He pushed me over on the bed so I was on all fours.

"Bend" was all he said before he rammed into me leaving me with a loud moan.

He started slow trying to go all the way in but couldn't due to how tight I was. 

"mmh you so tight babe" he said going faster with his strokes.

He grabbed my chin sitting me up against him so I could hear his heavy breathes in my ear.

We stayed in this position for a minute or two before I had my face in the pillow.

I moaned loud due to his pace getting faster and him hitting my g spot.

"fuck" he said groaning.

My stomach started to get tight indicating I was gonna finish soon.

He sped up faster and getting sloppier by the second.

We were both a moaning mess now.

"ugh im close" I said in between moans as I pushed him back some to take it out.

"Don't touch" he said grabbing my hand and then soon releasing in me.

Right after I released on his dick, and he layed right beside me.

"damn we gonna have to get new sheets" he chuckled while he looked at me.

I smiled, I was still trying to catch my breath.

"I love you bae" I said climbing on top of him and putting my head in his chest.

"I love you too babe" he said kissing my lips and forehead.

My ear was against his chest listening to his heart race but I was cut off by him AGAIN.

I moaned from him sticking his dick back in me from the position we were laying in.

"round 2" he smirked as I sat up and went along with it.

...

request closed yall lol

But it's been a minnn myb chill on me.

mani out 😛