My brothers best friend - Ja M.

📍In Desi Car3:30 pm

📍In Desi Car
3:30 pm

"Im F R E E , Fuck nigga free" I sang with my best friend Sarai in the car. We was on the way to my brother house because why not and we had nothing to do.

"im hungry asf he better have food cause ion even play." I rubbed my stomach as we pulled up into his driveway.

I cut the engine and we made our way to the door. I knocked like 3 times before I heard my brother yell. "IM COMING DAMN" he said which made me mug the door like he was looking at me.

"WHO TF-" he started "oh" he walked away from the door. I mean mugged him then walked in the house.

"who it was?" I heard from the living room.

"Just big headed sister and her friend" he replied back.

I heard this sexy as voice so me being me I went to go see.

"heyy" I waved at my brother friend then looked at my brother. He mean mugged me then put his head down back into his phone.

"Dejounte lemme talk to you inna kitchen" I said tapping his shoulder.

He rolled his eyes then got up and we walked in the kitchen. I had a room in my brother house and that's where Sarai went.

"what bro" he said sighing and sitting on a stool behind the island.

"who ya friend" I said sounding intrested.

"no bro" he said already knowing what im talking bout trying to walk away.

"wait no bro not like that i just wanna know" I said smiling.

"his name ja" he said putting his phone in his pocket.

"oh ok well your friend look good" I shrugged my shoulders and walked to my room.

2 hours later

Sarai had took a Uber to ha mom house so it was just me in my room I was watching YouTube and sitting at my vanity. Soon I heard the door open.

"Oh my fault I thought this was the bathroom." The voice said getting ready to walk out.

"wait" my dumb ass said

"yea?" Ja I remembered his name being said.

"you single?" I blurted out because that was the first thing that came to my mind mind.

I face palmed myself and then tried to speak up again.

"wait I ain't mean to say that" I said embarrassed.

"nah you straight lil ma he said then closing my bedroom door then he sat on my bed.

"what you doing boy" I giggled and turned to him.

"I can't answer your question?" He put his hands up.

"my bad go ahead" I genuinely stopped what I was doing and waited for him to talk.

"nah but I am single why you ask?" He chuckled making a curious face.

"idk it just came out I said that already" I tried to mug to hide my smile but it didn't work.

Ion know why but like ja had like a hold on me that I couldn't figure out. And it's bad cause this Dejounte best friend ion know if I could do that.

He real sexy thoooo 🥴🥴

"you look good" I said bluntly not caring no more.

I just shot my shot...

"thank you lil ma you look good too" he said rubbing his chin.

"wait what's yo age ion want you to catch a case na" I paused backing up in my seat just thinking about.

"23" he said which made me sigh in relief.

"oh im 19 i turn 20 in 1 month" i cheesed thinking about my bday bash I was having.

"Lemme get you number tho" he said taking his phone out his pocket.

"not you making a move on yo best friend sister" i smiled knowing im talking out my ass.

"Chill he don't gotta know" he rubbed his temples handing me his phone.

I put my number in and saved the contact as 'Desi🩷' and then handed his phone back.

I felt a vibrate and I looked at my phone in my lap and seen he texted me.

"but I'll catch you later ma" he winked at me then left my room without me saying sum back.

Ion know I think I like where this finna go. I turned back to my desk smiling and shi trying to calm down.

"I gotta be brave more often" o said to myself then chuckling a little bit.

...

This short but it's was ass anyway so it was sum.

Request still open ion know how long they gonna be open but they is right now, so ask for smb or idea before it's too late fr fr.

Mani out 💌