Birthday - Dejounte M.

📍The Murray's Home8:50 pm

📍The Murray's Home
8:50 pm

"Monet where this go?" Steph asked me holding up a birthday banner.

"Across the wall Steph duh" I rolled my eyes continuing to wrap D's gift then placing it on the gift table.

I wanted to throw my baby his 28th birthday bash because for the past 27 years he's never had a typical bday party. So today I wanted to surprise him with one.

"Y'all dej just texted me he getting his haircut then he coming here" I said turning to the people in the room.

Steph, Ja, Tyrese, Yali, and Paige were at the house helping me finish setting up. Guest were gonna start arriving at 9:30.

"Ok yall ima go shower and get ready when the doorbell ring just let the guest in and get this party started" I said starting to go upstairs.

"What you gonna wear sissy?" Paige asked me as her and Yali followed me to the room.

"Yall supposed to watch the boys lol yk they can't be trusted alone" I face palmed myself and then laughed.

"Girl they grown and who cares house gonna get messed up anyway." Yali said sitting on the bed and criss crossing her feet.

"I might wear my white skirt and idk what shirt tho."

"That's cute and put on the jean top" Paige said scrolling on her phone.

I put the fit together then took a couple pics of my bare face which I love sometimes. Then I hoped in the shower and and did my normal.

So it's was 9:30 and dejounte kept texting me as I was trying to finish getting ready.

"Omgggg whattt boyyyy" I said into the FaceTime.

"Why you not answering the phone monet" he said looking up at the road and back at the phone.

"Because im doing something boy." I said rolling my eyes trying to zip up my jean top in the back.

"ok keep that same energy when I beat them doonies down." He said pointing his finger at the screen.

"Your done" I said smiling then hanging up.

I finished putting my fit on with some Dior shoes, then applying lip gloss.

I heard a knock at the door.

"Yeaaa" I said

"He here hurry up." Yali said rushing me.

I dropped my lip gloss and we ran downstairs while I grabbed this big bag that said essentials on it.

The door opened to reveal a heated dejounte.

"SURPRISEEE" we all shouted while I walked up to him handing him the bag.

He stood there with a confused look on his face then it turned to a smile once he seen me.

"You did this bae?" He said looking around at the decorations.

"Yea happy birthday my baby" I said pecking his lips a couple of times.

"Here this for you" he finally took the bag and seen a whole bunch of stuff.

He set the bag down and greeted everyone else.

"Can we get this party started now!!" Paige yelled and everybody cheered.

I walked to the kitchen pouring a cup then thronging around getting some chips.

"Damn" I heard from the corner of the kitchen. I turned slightly to see a group of boys it was like 3 or 4 of them looking at me.

They all laughed and one kept looking up and down.

I rolled my eyes then tried to hurry up out the kitchen to find dej.

"Hol up lil ma" this darksin boy walked up to me. I admit he was cute...lemme stop he was fine asf, and he had free forms.

"yea?" I said continuing to do what I was doing while not giving him eye contact.

He grabbed my chin to look up at him.

"boy what is you doing?" I said mugging him.

"Im tryna talk to you, I can't do that?" He said still eyeing me up and down.

Behind him his friend was recording us.

"Ion know what yall got going on but it's not gonna work wit me. Now if you excuse me I gotta get back to my bf" I said pushing past him as he watched me walk away.

"I pushed through people trying not to spill my chips as I found Paige talking to another girl.

"Hey bookie." She said smiling at me then stopped when she could tell something was wrong. "What's wrong?"

"This boy tried hitting on me im just tryna find my man that's all" I said looking for him as I speak.

"There he go right there." The girl pointed at dejounte.

I looked over at him from where I was standing and I seen him talking to another female laughing and giggling with a cup in his hand.

"Bitch he got you fucked up." Yali was now standing next to us and seen what we were looking at.

"Monet dont sit here and let that fuck nigga sit in that girl face." The girl looked at me. I didn't know who she was but she was right.

"bitch go get back" Paige turned me around pushing me towards the same boy from earlier.

"I see you came back?" The boy smirked.

"You wanna help me get back at my nigga?" I put one hand on my hip and gave him attitude.

"Whatchu want me to do ma" he stood up pulling his pants up some, then letting it sag again.

"Just dance with me" I smiled grabbing him by his arm bringing him to the dance floor.

The song changed just in time... 'bow bow bow (F my baby dad) by sexy redd' came on and I started twerking on him just waiting for everyone to see.

Paige,Yali,and the girl they was with I learned her name was De'asia started hyping me up.

Some people started making a circle and I was just t-ing up on this boy. As I twerked I felt hands on my ass helping pull my skirt down.

Next thing you know im being dragged up the stairs then into my bedroom.

...

Ima make a part two but it was getting too long and it's supposed to be an short imagine lol

Request are still opennnn
(Gimme the title and which nba player)

Mani out 🩷