clingy - sharife c.

📍Sharife mom house12:37 pm

📍Sharife mom house
12:37 pm

y/n pov💘

I been waiting for sharife to come home from practice since 9am. I woke up by myself once again. So today I decided to do a go over his mom house. I got bored really fast then I had an idea.

"Ma im gonna prank rife when he get here." I slid into the kitchen on my socks (y'all know what I'm talking about lol).

she chuckled "girl you crazy" she responded then proceeded to go back cooking.

I walked back to the living room grabbing my phone then jogging up the stairs to ride's room.

"Whats up YouTube it's ya girl y/n and ima do a prank on sharife, basically being clingy like extra clingy, just being annoying type." I spoke into the camera.

I checked the time on my phone going to me and rift's messages. "Alr y'all im gonna text sharife how far he is and then set up the camera. Don't forget to like,comment, and subscribe." I turned the camera off after saying what I had to say.

Times skip ⏭️

I hear a car pulling up in the drive way, so I jump up and get into character. "Ok guys he's here so we gonna start"

I hear talking downstairs but they were muffled, soon I hear footsteps. The door opens slowly and I jump into whoever's arms that were at the door.

"woah" I hear a manly voice say. "eeeeee" I sqeal in rife's neck being all jumpy and excited.

"damn bae let a Nigga breath." Rife chuckled setting his duffle bag down and then wrapping his arms around me. "I miss you so much." I said looking at his face then pecking his lips.

"How was practice?" I jumped down still standing in front of him.

"Same old practice" he said smiling down at me kissing my lips one more time. I grinned at him then sat on the bed cross crossing my legs.

Sharife went into the closet taking off his shoes and hanging up his nike tech. "Baeeee" I whined flopping back on the bed, spreading my arms out, then huffing.

"Yes baby." I heard him chuckle and come out the closet.

"Come lay downnnnnnn" I continued to whine, but this time I rolled on my stomach putting my head into the bed sheets.

"Girl what's wrong wit you." He laughed pulling down his sweat pants and taking off his white fitted tee. "I just wanna cuddle with you and watch a movie." I replied getting under the covers of his bed.

"you ate?" He pointed at me with a confused expression. "Yes" "you sleepy?" He asked again "no" "do you feel sick" he asked thinking. "No bae I just wanna be in your skin" I rolled my eyes and then put my hands out making 'graby' hands.

"Lemme get in the shower first ma" he said grabbing his towel off the back of his door then going into the bathroom. He closed the door behind him then I heard yb 'no smoke' play through the speakers.

"Y'all he think im delusional" I laughed falling back on the bed. I got up going around and grabbing the camera. "If y'all enjoyed this video, you remember what to do." I walked towards the bathroom knocking first since I had a camera in my hand.

"Babyyyy let me in please(charli da'melio voice) I knocked multiple times.

He opened the door looking aggravated. "y/n let me shower pl-" he started but was cut off when he seen the camera in his face.

"It's a prank mh" I died of laughter, setting the camera on the dresser so it can see the both of us.

He sucked his teeth then shut the door. I continued laughing not even reached closed the door on me.

I finally got up and seen he closed the door. "Baby it's ok just say I gotchu good." He came out the bathroom.

"Bro that wasn't even funny, cause I was like why she being so clingy she don't never be like that. And then I was like maybe she delusional." He said grabbing some clothes and talking.

"I told y'all he probably thought I was delusional, when I say I never act like that, like I mean never." I talked to the camera.

*SMACK*

"owww" I rubbed my little booty turning around to face rife.

"oops🤷🏾‍♀️" he said slowly walking away back to the bathroom. "Bro that hurt stoppp" I jumped up and down rubbing my butt.

"But bye y'all before he does sum else y'all shouldn't be seeing. I turned the camera off setting it down on the stand.

I took off my clothes and went into the bathroom with him. We took a shower together and then chilled and watched a movie, before falling asleep.

...

Request are opennn 🗣️ !!

mani out💘