Toxic - Sharife C.

📍Natalie Mom House4:17 pm

📍Natalie Mom House
4:17 pm

I was sitting in the living room watching tv with my brother Derrick.
When sharife came in with an attitude.

We was at my mom house for dinner because why not.

"hey bae" I turned and looked at the door as he just went up to my old room ignoring me.

"this nigga" I said rolling my eyes and getting up.

I heard my brother chuckle as I walked away.

"Shut yo fagg ass up" I said rolling my eyes.

"don't get smacked nati." He said side eyeing me.

gay ass.

I opened my room door and seen sharife on his phone.

I stood between his leg's caressing his ear as he payed me no attention.

"what's wrong?" I said easing up.

"nun Natalie." He said with an attitude.

"don't catch an attitude cause im tryna see what's wrong with you boy" I said mugging him like he was looking at me.

He pushed me back off him gently and remained on his phone.

"excuse me for trying to be caring" I said going to my vanity and sitting down.

"Omg fuck you want me to say im ok?" He said turning his phone off raising his voice at me.

"nigga ion know who you talking to but it's ain't me" I said going on ig.

I took some pics and then saved them to my drafts.

"who you tryna look cute for." He side eyed me.

"not you fuck nigga" I said getting aggravated.

"stop speaking like that." He said texting.

"who you texting ya side bitch?" I said getting smart.

He sucked his teeth then sat up.

"you always doing some fuck shit when I come see you. Why you can't never just chill out." He grabbed his Nike tech off the bed and put it on.

"Where you going?" I said mean mugging his every move.

"im out yo" he said leaving the room and then I heard the front door close.

I knew his ass was gonna be back soon ion rlly care. He do this shit all the time, he catch an attitude from something or somebody and take it out on the world.

I sighed then went back downstairs with my brother.

"y'all annoying" Derrick said chuckling.

"you on our dick" I said watching the tv again.

"Ian know you was a nigga sis" Derrick playfully hit me.

"don't start with me Derrick." I rolled my eyes going on my phone. "You wanna go live" I added after.

"Bet" he scooted closer to me and I started the live.

Derrick played some music as we vibed.

Mad people started joining and comments was going crazy.

~

we been on live for a min now and sharife still wasn't back, it's been like 20 mins.

"aii live I'll see yall later" I smiled and blew a kiss.

I looked over at Derrick who was high off his ass. Me? Ion smoke but I drink ... a lot.

I went off ig and looked at sharife location. It said he was 5 mins from the house and basically on his way back.

"aii bro lemme know when food is ready" I patted his chest as he hummed in response. Bro was gone lol.

I grabbed my water and phone and went upstairs to lay down.

7 mins later ~

The room door opened and sharife came in with a black bag. He set it down near my closet and layed on top of me kissing my stomach.

"boy what you want" I said giving him that mom look.

"I can't love on my gf now?" He said stopping and moving up.

"You just had an attitude now you wanna 'love' on me" I said doing air quotes for the word love.

"mmcht just appreciate mh" he said pecking my lips.

I eventually kissed back as he slipped his tongue in grabbing my neck and pulling me forward.

The boy was not letting me get any air to breathe. He wanted me dead.

I pulled back as he finally let go so he can breathe too.

He flipped us over and I put the covers on top of us.

There was silence for a couple of minutes then I went on my phone as he watched something on his phone.

I took a picture of the moment cause there will not be another one of these.

I posted it to my spam story and then just closed my eyes til dinner was ready.

NATIWATI | 12 secs ago

❤️ ~ 78.6k
💬 ~ 3.4k

...

another one thank you💁🏾‍♀️

im be posting almost everyday now sooo😗

mani out🥶