Family Time ~ Dejounte M.

Avonis & Dejounte

📍Amusement Park1:57 pm

📍Amusement Park
1:57 pm

Me and dejounte brought the kids to the amusement park downtown Mississippi. Today we decided to be about the family. For years me and dejounte could never just be at peace with our kids.

It seemed like drama followed us everywhere we went, except today...

"Mommy I wanna go on the train ride." Riley said as she tugged on my arm.

"Ok baby let's go" I sipped my pineapple slushie. As I pushed the stroller with a sleeping 4 year old Kacey.

We made our way to the train ride and waited in this short line. As dejounte picked up Riley and got on I put the stroller to the side then me and kacey got on.

V.ONIS|| 43 secs ago

❤️-21,482💬-572After we went to this place called Bubba Gumps and ate there for dinner

❤️-21,482
💬-572
After we went to this place called Bubba Gumps and ate there for dinner.

"Tell daddy what you want to eat so he can order it." I flipped thru the menu looking at the kids menu for Kacey.

"Kacey you want tenders and fries or grilled cheese." I said showing him which ones. Kacey was picky he doesn't eat anything.

"Tenders" he said playing on his iPad.

The lady came back took our order and the kids played on the devices as me and Dejounte talked.

"babe you ok?" He said looking back at me.

"Yea im just really tired" I said smiling at him then picking up my phone.

I was looking at who hearted my story and my dms.

The food came to the table and we all ate and enjoyed each other's presences as we talked about the day.

...

Yall ... this is really short... like extremely...

whoops...

mani out 🙇🏾‍♀️