Q + A - Jordan P.

📍 buzzfeed Corporation 2:00 pm

2:00 pm

"Hey guys it's ya girl Desiree" I waved at the camera then fixing my hair. "And ya boy jp" Jordan said doing his million dollar smile that I loved.

"Today we are gonna be answering questions that you guys have asked us and yea" I cheesed not knowing what else to say.

"First question, when is our birthday" Jordan started off. "My birthday is June 19" he said then looking at me to answer.

"My birthday is February 6" I did a tight lipped smile then changing the cards to the next question.

"second question is, Do you and Jordan have or want to have children?" I said then crossing my legs letting Jordan answer.

"You answer first babe" he said looking at me already knowing what I was gonna say.

"Me and Jordan do not have any kids currently, but as of September 2024 our little bun will be ready." I cheesed into the camera rubbing my stomach.

"Yes the rumors are true we are expecting a baby in 2024" Jordan looked at me and grabbed onto my hand.

"Ok next question" I said moving on.

"How long have Desiree  and Jordan been together?"

"Me and desi been tg for 2 years now, march would make 3 years" Jordan said rubbing his hands together.

"Why did Desiree stop dancing?"

"So to keep this story short and sweet because it can and will get emotional, I stopped dancing when I fractured my ankle/leg  and it was serious to the point where I needed surgery and I was in a boot for 6-7 months." I spoke looking from the camera to Jordan.

Jordan caressed my leg helping me cope with this story. This story was very emotional for me because it was around the time my dad died. And I was going through a lot.

"I appreciate yall though during that time when me and Jordan were getting distant and trying to work things out. Y'all stayed down" I winked at the camera then looked at Jordan for the next question.

"Will Jordan Poole return to the Warriors?"

"As of currently my head is all over the place, and you can ask desi we talk about us moving to Cali so I can go and play with my brothers, but yk im just trying new things out and seeing where it takes me" Jordan sits up straight and talks to the camera.

This was all true... Jordan didn't want to leave his home state and family to play far away.  But as of now the question is in the air...

"how many kids do yall want?"

"2"

"4"

"4???" I say looking at Jordan like he crazy.

"Who popping out 4 babies? Not me" I say looking him up and down being seriously joking with him.

He laughs and then speaks "babe I want at least 3" he says rubbing my stomach again.

"3 my ass" I rolled my eyes waiting on the next question.

"How does it feel to be a NBA wife?"

"I'm all bonesty, it's two things to being an nba wife. There's good times like watching the games and supporting your man from court side, then there's not so good when you home alone most of the time when he's either at practice or at an away game." I mumbled.

This was true. Jordy has had about 3-4 away games these past 3 weeks and me being pregnant now it can get lonely in a big house by yourself.

But on the brighter side I did enjoy his home games watching his play and wearing my favorite jersey for him.

"Last question, do you have any siblings?"

"I got 3 siblings, 2 sisters and one brother. Im the oldest of course, then it's my sister Jaylin who's 19, then my brother Derrick who's 16 and then the baby Kendall who's 10" I named off my siblings and their names and ages.

Now that I think about it... my mom waited mad years apart to have 4 kids lol.

"And I got a brother and sister who are 20 and 18"

"Thank you guys for tuning in to buzzfeed Q&A with Desiree Monet and.."

"ya boy Jordan Poole" he winked at the camera.

"Bye guys" I waved at the camera as the camera cut off.

"Thank you guys for coming out today and being apart of the experience here at buzzfeed." The producer walked up to us and shook our hands.

"No problem we had a great time" Jordan shook his hand and then grabbed my hand helping me out the chair.

Me and Jordan said by to the director team and we made out way to the car.

Once we got in the car I took a breathe of relief and rolled my window down.

"im so tired now" I said leaning my head against the window as Jordan pulled off.

"You wanna eat then head home?" He looked at me then back at the road.

"whataburger?" I weakly smiled graving a chicken biscuit burger.

He smiled then nodded his head making the left turn onto the highway.

For the rest of the evening since it was 5:00 me and Jordy got food and went home.

...

Request are opennnnn

Plssss voteeee 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾

mani out 😘