Miami - Mikey W.

📍Miami BeachMarch 23 , 2019

📍Miami Beach
March 23 , 2019

Alexis POV

Me and my homegirls was walking to the beach that was like 2 blocks away from our hotel.

It was spring break and we was outsideeee.

Me, Jayda, Taniya, Zani, and Reign planned this trip since January, and we was so excited.

I just got out a relationship too so I was ready to turn tf up.

"you think it's gonna be some fine niggas at the beach" zani said drinking her water as we turned the corner onto the street where the beach was.

"It better be I ain't come down here for nothing the fuck" Jayda said.

We arrived at the beach going to find a place to set out our stuff.

10 mins later ⏭️

"ouuu look at that fine ass brown skin over there" zani said catching our attention. I turned the music down to look.

"Ouuu and that chocolate melanated boy over there" Jayda said eyeing down the boy next to the one I was looking at.

It was four boys sitting close to us but not to close. And they looked good. There was this one I was looking at in particular.

He had a 6 pack and he had messy curly hair type shii. He looked so good but also so familiar.

"Bitch yall are fangirling over basketball players" Taniya said laughing at us four who was staring hard and drooling.

"what basketball players?" I questioned scrunching up my face.

"Mikey Williams is in the green shorts, bronny James is in the black shorts, sharife cooper is in the orange shorts, and lamelo ball is in the white shorts" Taniya pointed out each boy and who they were.

"I KNEW HE LOOKED FAMILIAR" I said semi yelling.

"Im on green shorts body real bad" I said feeling bold.

"Then go over there and tell em come chill wit us" reign said nudging me.

"Somebody gotta come with me then" I mugged.

"I'll go cause I want the one in orange shorts" Zani said referring to sharife cooper his name was.

Me and zani got up and walked over to the boys who were listening to music and on their phones.

"Excuse me" I said getting their attention.

"Wassup lil ma" the one in green shorts said aka his name is mikey.

"Me and my homegirls saw yall sitting over here and we thought it would be a good idea if we all just collab and chill yk?" I said trying to seem nice but I really was excited and nervous.

"that's cool wit me only if yall got friends for my homeboys ?" He said pointing at them as the others nod they head.

"Well im Zani and I want you so come on" Zani said being bold to the one in orange shorts.

"Damn shorty on you real bad sharife" the one in white said chuckling after.

"Shii since we being bold I want you" I shrugged then pointed at mikey the one I was talking to. He smirked at me then winked.

Oh no he seem like one of them player boys. Who wanna fuck and dip.

"Shii lemme get one too then we out yall" the one in white added after me and they all got up and collected they stuff.

Me and zani watched them then we all walked back to our original spot.

"Wassup yall" they all said in unison to the other girls.

"That's Jayda, Taniya, and reign" I introduced the rest of the girls as they waved to the boys.

I seen the one in white shirts checking out reign, from then I knew they would hit off great. And I found out his name was Lamelo.

The boys set some of the stuff up around ours and we turned on some music again.

"Ion know bout yall but this my shit" I said getting hyped and started twerking.

Me and the girls had a couple of shots in our system so we was turnt asf.

The girls was hyping me up and then Jayda started Twerking next to me cause her fav part came on from 'twerk by city girls'.

I felt a pair of hands travel up and down my butt caressing it to the beat as im being dry humped.

I look to my left and see bronny I think his name was doing the same to Jayda.

As the song died down I stood up and someone pulled my shorts down for me. I turned around and was face to face with mikey. I smiled at him and he winked at me

Here he go on that light skin type timin🤦🏾‍♀️.

I looked at the rest of the group with they jaws dropped. I looked at Jayda and she was laughing at them.

"y'all ain't know I could throw that shi huh" I said feeling myself and touching my braids.

"you done woke lil pa up down there" mikey said sitting down in his recliner chair and then I sat on his lap to aggravate "lil pa" more.

"Mmcht aii bruh" he said licking his lips and then sipping on water.

June 3 , 2023

"and that's how I met my now newly husband" I was tearing up in the mic as I said my speech about how I met mikey.

I loved telling this story because it was a great time when we were just out of school and had all the time in the world.

Now im a wife to a NBA draft player, mother of two to a 2 year old and another on the way.

"I was and still am truly grateful to share these memories with him, because if it was any other person I wouldn't be where I am now without him." I said kissing his cheek then handing the mic back to the coordinator.

...

This was my fav chapter so far because i liked the flashback and then present day idk why it just makes me feel like a great writer lol.

But request are still open.

mani out 🤸🏾‍♀️