Spring Break - Lonzo B.

Reign & Lonzo

📍Miami Florida 9:10 pm

📍Miami Florida
9:10 pm

Lonzo

"Pass the bottle" Melo yelled at me to pass him the bottle of henny.

Me and the guys was out in Miami for spring break aka by week. My girl and her friends was left back home.

So a guys trip.

"Yo let's turn up this my shit" I shouted to the guys and we got up and started getting lit.

"can we join yall?" This bad ass light skin walked up to me and the guys.

"Uhh sure I guess" I have to admit I was a little gone but I wasn't fully.

The girls and her friends sat down they was all bad ngl.

"what's ya name ma?" I said to her ear cause it was loud around us.

"Daniella" she said back and rubbed her hand against my leg.

I seen a flash and when I looked it was people looking at us taking pictures. I froze in the moment then something hit me.

I got a gf...

"Oh shit you gotta go" I said to Dani who was sipping her drink like nothing happened.

The guys looked at me and they all froze.

Reign
9:52 pm

"Bitch ima fuck them up." Bri said bussing in my room making me pause my show and look at her.

"what happened I thought somebody died" I sighed then sat up and gave her my full attention.

"Look at wtf the shade room posted." She shoved her phone in my face.

...

...

"wtf." I said looking surprised. The picture was with Melo and some girl at the club boo'd.

I handed the phone back to her just looking shocked..

It made me think what was zo doing then?

I went on ig as Jade came in the room going mad too...

"You too?" I said raising my eyebrows.

Now I def gotta see if zo up there...

"Ima kill him." Jade said going insane.

Somebody phone started ringing. Jade looked at her phone and Jayson was calling her.

"Deep breaths mama" I said rubbing her back as she answered putting it on speaker.

"What."

"I just want you to know that ain't me in the post-" he started but was cut off by Jade.

"HOW TF YOU GON SAY THAT AINT YOU JAYSON." She yelled in the speaker. She grabbed her phone and walked out as we heard yelling all down the hall.

I giggled she was funny when she was mad.

"Zo not on here..." bri said with kinda an attitude.

"Because he knows better tf." I said bucking my head back at how she said it.

My phone started ringing and it was from zo.

"Hey baby" I said smiling like he can see me.

"Baby I wanted to tell you before you saw the post that girl came to me and I didn't even touch her.." he said sounding sad.

My mood changed cause what... I was just happy that he wasn't cheating now guess what.

"So all yall just sat there as girls was touching on yall?"I said getting mad cause I was just about to be happy.

"Get tf off my phone boy" I said hanging up. Bri looked at me shaking her head.

I layed back on my bed rubbing my hands down my face.

"It's alr love they all sum dog ass niggas." She said rolling her eyes then pressed play on the tv.

We didn't hear no more yelling from Jade and she came in the room hot as hell.

"Im getting in the next plane asap" she said walking up and down my room.

"Why what happened?" I sat up again.

"Cause why tf the bitch he was with gon take the phone and start cussing me out and shit so I hadda put her ass in check. Now I gotta go down there and beat some bitch ass." She said in all one breath.

One thing bout me is im 10 toes deep behind them so we out.

"Bet" I said putting some clothes on and make me a small bag and the other girls did the same.

After allat we was out the door on the way to the airport. With no ticket nothing just a small bag and ourselves.

...

Part two soon 😅

Mani out 🌊