Jealousy - Jordan P.

📍Jordan Pool House3:55 pm

📍Jordan Pool House
3:55 pm

Jordan POV

"How you gon bring another bitch but then tell Harlem to pop out." Denounce said telling me about my actions.

"because im him" I shrugged walking away to the other side of the pool meeting with these couple of girls who sat with their feet in the water.

"Hey jp" they all said in unison. I was lowkey feeling myself after that.

"wassup ladies yall alright?" I said.

"yea this party cool or whatever" this bad ass brownskin said playing with her braids.

"type shii. Yo ma lemme holla at you real quick." I waved her ova and her girls started hyping her up.

I walked away waiting for her to follow me then I proceeded to inside the house.

We both walked to the kitchen as I poured myself something to drink and starting a conversation.

📍Harlem Car
4:15 pm

"Bad bih getta (whoosh) real rich nigga (ooh) hellcat whipper (mmm) certified dripper" me and the girl rapped on the way to the pool party.

We was kinda late but who shows up early anyways. Jordan invited me but I wasn't going alone so I brought my two friends Taelyn and Aaliyah.

"Im lowkey hungry yall." Liyah said making me side eye her.

"Bitch we just ate like an hour ago" tae turned around in the passenger seat mugging liyah.

"Nigga my stomach may be flat but I eats a lot" she said applying more lip gloss.

My phone started ringing on the aux so I unplugged it and put it to my ear.

"Hello" I said keeping my eyes on the road.

Where you at ma?

"We stopping to get food cause Aaliyah hungry but we like 5 mins away" I said turning into a McDonalds.

I parked the car and Aaliyah jumped out going inside, while me and tae waited in the car.

Mm but hurry tho im waiting on you ma

" okay we coming now" I giggled then hung up the phone before he could say sum again.

"Ion like how he rushing us" tae mugged the phone then went into her camera to look at herself.

"he rushy" I said starting the car to turn the air back on as Aaliyah walked out of McDonalds.

"Finally bitch" I said looking back at her with a big ass bag of food.

"Well excuse me if I wanted to get y'all sum" she said jerking her head back.

"Oop thank you hunny" tae said reaching for some fries. I just chuckled and pulled out of McDonalds back onto the highway.