Spring Break Pt2 - Lonzo B.

Reign & Lonzo

📍Airport11:07 pm

📍Airport
11:07 pm

"Flight to Miami Florida boarding now" the lady on the intercom said.

Me and the girls got right up and headed on over to our gate.

We gave them our tickets and sped walked to the plane and in our seats.

I sat in the window, jade sat in the middle, and Bri sat aisle. I put my headphones on and play Karma by Queen Naija 30 mins later the plane finally took off and we were in the air.

Zo was calling me and calling me but it stopped once we got in the air.

I just thought to myself why would he do sum like that? Was I not enough? Was he drunk?

When he called he sure didn't look sound drunk.

I pushed my thoughts away and finally closed my eyes to get some rest before chaos happened.

1:19 am

Plane landed and we were already off walking to the exit to call an Uber.

Since my phone turned back on I got hella messages and calls from zo and melo. My mom even called me 3 times.

Once we got outside we waited there for our Uber that Bri ordered for us. She had the boys exact location since we arrived off the plane.

Of course we didn't want the boys to know so we turned ours off. Cause what fuck nigga?

I decided to call my mom back and let her know im fine.

"Hello?" My mom said with a shaky voice.

"Hi ma" I said sighing.

"Reign where tf are you." She said finally realizing who was on the other line.

"Mommy it's a long story but to sum some of it up me, Bri and jade caught the boys with different girls while on their trip so we decided to surprise them down here." I said running outta air.

"Oh.. you ok my baby?" My mommy said softening her voice.

"Yea the Uber just got here so we finna go to them now I'll call you soon ma" I said getting ready to hang up.

"Ok you be safe and let me know what goes on" she said

"Ok bye mommy." I said then hung up as the Uber pulled right in front of us.

We put out bags in the trunk and got in I sat bitch this time.

AN: it means you sit in the middle lolll

"Ouu I can't wait to fuck him up" jade said bouncing her knee up and down.

Zo pov.