Chapter 6

Weston's POV

When I see my brother, I quickly realise that something's wrong with him.

The main reason is that he has a bottle of alcohol in his hand, and it seems that he drank a lot of it already.

But I'm not worried about that, because I'm sure that he will be sober a few minutes after he will stop drinking.

That's because we're werewolves, and our werewolf healing won't allow us to get drunk, which sometimes is a good thing, but not every time.

"What's wrong with you?" I ask him, and when he realises that I'm here, he quickly tries to hide the bottle behind him, spilling the alcohol in the process.

I frown slightly, but then I realise that it's actually my alcohol, and he just stealed it.

I glare at him, but I don't even try to scold him for taking my things, because I know that he won't get anything for now, so it will be a waste of time.

I go towards him, and I take the bottle from his hand, before he can drop it to the floor.

I put it on the table which stands in the middle of the living room, and then I make Easton stand up, before I drag him upstairs.

I make sure that he will reach his bed, and then I leave his bedroom, making sure to leave the light on.

Because I know him well enough to know that he will want to go to the bathroom soon, and that won't even well if he won't be able to see anything.

I make myself something to eat, and I go to the living room, so I can watch some TV while I'm waiting for Easton to get sober.

About half and hour later, I can hear his footsteps, so I look at the doorway and I wait for him to come here.

He looks at me with a small smile, already knowing that I'm about to scold him.

He's trying to look innocent, but that won't work with me.

"I think that we already talked about you taking my things." I tell him.

We had this conversation since I remember, but I really doubt that he will ever learn that he can't just take my things from my room.

I guess that I will have to start taking his things, maybe he will learn that way.

"Sorry, I just had a rough day, and I wanted some alcohol." He tells me.

"Why did you have a rough day?" I ask him curiously, gesturing for him to sit next to me, which he does reluctantly.

"I broke up with Penelope." He tells me which makes me frown for a few seconds, but then I smiles brightly.

"Did you finally got that you will find your mate soon?" I ask him and he shakes his head.

"No, she wanted me to mate with her, and that's not what we agreed to do when we started dating.

So, I disagreed and then she threatened to tell everyone that I'm gay, if I won't mate with her." He tells me and it makes me angry.

I might not have a very good relationship with Easton, but he's my brother, so I don't want anyone to threaten him like that.