Chapter 41

Weston's POV

Henrik's a bit sick today, so I decided that I will stay with him, because I already finished the work that I had to do for the next few days.

But Easton isn't this lucky, and he actually has to go to work, which clearly annoyed him.

He tried to stay in the house too, so he could spend some time with us, but it seems that he was needed at work, and that wasn't an option.

So, he angrily left the house, leaving me alone with Henrik.

I just hope that the person who refused to let him stay, realises that he won't be very happy with them.

Henrik and I don't do anything much, mostly because he feels sick and he's pretty weak.

We're also too lazy to do anything other than laying on the couch.

I know that the doctor will be here soon to check if Henrik's fine, but from what he said, Henrik is just a bit ill, which isn't very serious.

To be honest, I didn't even know that a werewolf could get sick, although I was told that it's very rare, but it happens.

A few hours later, Easton comes back  and he smiles when he sees us, before he comes over to sit with us.

"I'm hungry." He tells us, and I roll my eyes, but I decide to stand up to make the dinner.

After all it's my turn to make the food, and even if it wasn't, then I would have done that anyway, because Henrik's sick, and Easton had to work all day, while I just stayed in the house, because I wanted to stay.

"Do you want any help?" Easton asks, and this startles me a bit, because I didn't hear him coming here.

When I try to turn around, I lose the balance, and I try to grip the table, but I accidentally let go of the knife which I was using to cut the vegetables.

It flies straight at Easton, but thenkfully he manages to catch it before it can hit him, although I really doubt that it would have done much damage to him.

"Sorry, you scared me." I tell him, still gripping the dining room table.

"Sorry." He says with a slight chuckle.

"What's going on?" Henrik asks us, when he comes here to see what we're doing.

"Nothing." I say and he just rolls his eyes, before he sits on one of the chairs, while Easton and I continue to cut the vegetables.

We make sure to make a bit more, because the rest of the family will be here soon.

And when the dinner is done, we quickly eat it, before we go upstairs to lay for a while.

I'm sure that in the evening Edward and Oliver will force everyone to go downstairs to watch some movies, as they do a lot of times, so we want to have some alone time together now.

I let Easton cuddle to Henrik alone, because I just spent the whole day with him, and I know that Easton want to have him for himself too, so I decide to text my friend, while they talk with each other quietly.