Chapter 27

Easton's POV

When I open my eyes, I look around, and I quickly realise that I'm in a hospital.

When I concentrate, I manage to remember what's going on, and I just sigh I frustration, before I let my head fall back on the pillow.

I wonder why Weston isn't here too, because I assumed that we will stay in the same room, but I'm the only person here at the moment.

The doctor come here not much later, and he smiles at me when he sees that I'm looking at him.

"How are you feeling?" He asks me, and I consider what I should say.

If I will tell him the truth, which is that I'm a bit dizzy, and that my stomach hurts, then I'm sure that he won't allow me to go out of the hospital anytime sure.

So, I decide that lying will be better.

"I'm alright." I tell him, and he gives me a stern look, before he shakes his head in amusement.

"Your brother said the same thing, before he decided to stand up, and he broke half of his stitches." He tells me, and I laugh slightly.

"Where is he now?" I ask him curiously, while he comes over to check the wound.

"He's in the other room, and he's almost already healed. You will heal soon too, but I won't be able to let you go out of the hospital for the next few hours anyway, so just watch a movie or something." He says.

When he's done with the examination, he gives me my phone, which I take, and I wait for him to go out of the room, before I decide to do as he said.

I quickly text Henrik to tell him that I awake, and it seems that he wasn't sleeping, because he responds a few seconds late.

"That's great, I will see you in the morning." He tells me.

I decide that I should leave him, so he will be able to get some rest, and I watch a few movies, before the doctor comes here again to take the stitches out.

It's a bit painful, but the wounds already healed, so I'm sure that I will be able to go back to the house soon, which makes me happy, and I that's why I don't pay much attention to the pain.

When Henrik comes inside, I quickly realise that Weston's with him, so I just smile, because it means that we're finally getting out of here.

I stand up quickly, and then I realise that I might have broken my stitches, because I did the same thing that Weston did to break his stitches.

But then I remember that I don't have the stitches anymore, and that my wound is healed, which makes me laugh slightly.

Although when I look at my mate and brother, they have a worried look on their faces, which makes me roll my eyes.

I quickly explain what happened, because I don't want then to assume that I'm in pain, since that would mean that I would have to stay here even longer.

They seem to believe me, although I can see that both of them are looking at me every few minutes, to make sure that I'm alright.