Chapter 34

Henrik's POV

I have to force myself to not laugh when I see the expressions that my mates make, when they realise that we will be going to the pack training.

They didn't have to train for a while, because even though they healed almost instantly after the surgery, they still had the right to stay at the house for a few weeks, which means that they didn't to have to train.

I told then that they should have attended the training anyway, because the longer thay skipped it the harder it will be for them to go back.

But they didn't listen, and they decided to just stay in the house and lay on the couch all day.

"Let's go." I tell them, and they groan, but they follow me out of the house anyway.

I lead them towards the training grounds, and I'm surprised when I realise that they don't try to slow us down.

I thought that they will walk as slowly as possible, so I made sure to get out of the house a while earlier than we would have normally left.

But I guess that it was a bad decision, because now we will have to wait for the training to start.

To be honest, everyone should come a bit earlier to warm up, but no one does it, because it's not something that they have to do.

And no one wants to spend more time here than they have to.

"When is the training starting?" Easton asks me when we reach the training grounds.

"I'm not sure." I tell him, and he just nods, before he goes towards one of the trees to sit under it.

Weston and I follow him, and we look around, trying to see if anyone that we know is here.

Easton managed to find a few friends in the pack, and he seems happy with them.

I don't really know them at all, and I can't even say that I ever headed of them before he introduced us to each other.

So I'm not sure if they're good guys or not, but I trust that Easton wouldn't hang out with them if they weren't.

And Weston decided that he doesn't really want any friends, but a few times I saw him talking with two pack members who are mated to each other, so I guess that be found friends after all.

When the instructors come here, we stand up and we walk into the clearing, before we start to train.

It doesn't take long for Easton to get tired, so he goes back to the tree to rest for a while, and Weston follows him not much later.

I chuckle to myself, and I consider if I should follow them, but I decide against it, because I actually want to train, even though I'm not the best, or even good.

It's rarity for me to be able to last the whole training, but most of the people can't even last more than an hour, before they have to take a break.

Not much later, Easton and Weston have to come back here, because the instructor tells them that they were sitting for too long.

I can hear their groans form here, and I laugh slightly, because I already know that they will have to take another break soon.