Chapter 10

Easton's POV

When I reach the pack that my uncle lives in, I quickly get out of the car, and I walk towards one of the guards, who's coming towards me.

He most likely will take me to the Alpha, so I will have to explain why I'm here.

I'm proven wrong, because he just asks me if the Alpha knows that I'm here.

And when I tell him that I already contacted him, he quickly confirms it, before he tells me which way I will have to go to reach my uncle's apartment.

My uncle opens the door just a few seconds after I knock on it, and he has a bright smile in his face, clearly happy that I'm here.

I give him a hug, before I follow him inside of the apartment, where I sit on the couch, while he goes inside one of the rooms to take the baby.

He lets me hold him and I quickly get to know that his names Colt, which makes me chuckle, because he's named after a horse while he's a wolf.

I stay with them for a few hours, and my uncle's mate joins us too, so I get to talk with her for a while.

But when it starts to get dark, I decide that it's time for me to see my brother, because he said that we won't be staying into he pack house, but in the house of one of the people that he met a few days ago.

I'm not at all surprised that he already made friends, because that's how he is.

While I'm the kind of person who prefers to just stay with the friends that I have known for a long time  instead of finding new ones.

"Hey." I say when I see him in front of the pack house.

He greets me back, and then he leads me in the direction of the house that we will be staying in.

He's trying to tell me something, but I don't listen to him at all because all I can think about is the fact that he smells just like my mate.

When we reach a big house, my eyes widen, because I didn't expect to see something like this.

In out pack we only had a pack house, and that was the only building that's there.

We walk past this house, bad then we walk for a while longer, before we reach another house, which is slightly smaller.

I really hope that my mate lives here, and I can't wait to meet her.

Maybe I will finally be able to move out of my former pack.

That would be great, but I also know that it will be hard for me to accept that it will have to leave everyone behind.

"Who lives here?" I ask curiously.

"A brother of an Alpha, along with his mate and their kids. One of their kids is my mate, so we can stay here with them." He tells me, and my eyes widen.

"You found your mate, and you didn't tell me?" I ask him angrily and he just laughs slightly, before he pushes me to make me walk again.