Chapter 24

Weston's POV

A few days later, we decide that we will go to Henrik's older brothers house, or more like Henrik's parents are forcing us to go there, along with the rest of Henrik's brothers.

It seems that Edmund and Leonard have something to say, and they want us to come over for a dinner.

So, we get dressed, and then we meet the rest do the family down the stairs.

The walk to Edmund's house is pretty short, and when we reach it, he's already waiting on us with a bright smile on his face, and Tyson's kid in his arms.

He greets everyone and he lets us walk inside of his house, then he leads us to the dining room.

The dinner is already ready, and when everyone finds a seat for themselves, he goes out of the room to find his mate.

I look at the kid who's now in Oliver's hands, and he looks at me with a smile which I return.

It makes him waive at me slightly, but then his eyes widen when he realises that there's another person who looks the same like I do.

And he seems to get a bit scared, which makes him hide behind Oliver's arm.

Both Easton and I chuckle slightly, while Henrik shakes his head in amusement.

Not much later Edmund and Leonard come here, and they sit next to each other, before they look at us.

"We wanted to tell you something." Edmund says.

"We figured that much out." Edward tells him, which earns him a playful glare from his mate.

"What do you want to say?" Oliver asks him curiously, and Edmund looks at Leonard, who looks a bit less happy about whatever they want to say.

"I'm pregnant." Leonard says and Oliver cheers loudly, followed by Edward and Andrew while the rest of us just smile at them, telling them that we're happy for them.

Leonard rolls his eyes, and Edmund just throws his arm over his shoulder, before he pulls him closer.

"You will be fine, the pregnancy lasts for only a bit over four months." Edmund tells him, and Leonard doesn't respond.

"Let's eat." Edmund says, trying to make everyone stop looking to Leonard, who now looks uncomfortable.

So, we start to eat the dinner, which isn't better than Oliver's, but I expected worse.

When we finish eating, we decide to move to the living room, but Oliver stops Leonard's and they stay in the dining room for a while longer, which Edmund's not very happy about.

We watch a few movies together, but when it starts to get dark, we decide to go back to the house.

Easton and Henrik want to go upstairs, and I would have followed them, because I'm tired.

But I can see the look in their eyes, which tells me that they aren't going to just cuddle.

So, I decide to stay here for a while, and I start a conversation with Oliver.

Not much later, Edward and Andrew come here, but they decide that our conversation is too boring for them, so they start their own.