Chapter 49

Henrik's POV

A few days later, I realise that we never told my family that I'm pregnant, and this makes my eyes widen.

I wonder if the doctor already told Denver about it, although I already know that he did, because he has to tell Denver everything that's going on in the pack hospital.

I'm just glad that Denver didn't tell anyone else, because I'm sure that they won't be happy with me for hiding something like that, even though I don't do that intentionally.

"We have to do something today." I say to Weston, and he turns his head to look at me.

We are watching the TV, and we're waiting on Easton to come back from the pack house, where he's hanging out with a few of his friends.

"What?" He asks me curiously.

"We never told my parents, that we will have a kid, and I'm sure that Denver already knows about it, because he's the Alpha.

So, I guess that we don't have much time, before he will finally tell someone about it." I say and his eyes widen, before he nods.

"We should wait on Easton." He says, so I agree, and I turn my gaze back to the TV.

When we hear that Easton comes inside of the house, we decide to wait on him here, so we can tell him what we're about to do.

"You won't believe what happened." Easton tells us with a frustrated expression on his face, and I chuckle slightly.

"What happened?" I ask him curiously.

"We forgot to tell everyone that you're pregnant, but Denver somehow found out, and he told Edward and Oliver about it." He tells us.

Weston and I look at each other for a while, before we start to laugh.

"I guess that we don't have to tell them anymore." I say with a shrug, but I guess that I should be a bit scared, because I'm sure that dad won't be very happy about that, same as papa.

"We were waiting on you, and we wanted to tell them as soon as they will be back." Weston tells him, and Easton nods in acknowledgement, before he walks past us to sit on the bed.

That's when I notice a bruise on his arm, and I walk towards him, before I take his arm in mine to see the bruise better.

"What happened?" I ask him worriedly, because if the bruise still didn't fade, it means that it was very bad, or that he just got it.

"Nothing happened, I just fell, because I didn't see a tree branch, which was laying on the ground, and I felt on my arm." He explains, and he looks honest, so I just nod slightly.

We wait for my parent to come back, and it doesn't take then long, because only a while later, we can hear the front door open and close, before they tell us to go downstairs.

I roll my eyes, but I take my mates downstairs anyway.