Chapter 31

Weston's POV

A few days later, Easton and I decide to go to the pack house, because Henrik went there with Edward and Oliver a few hours ago, and he said that he will be going back sometime soon.

So, we decided that we will go there to walk back with him, although Easton wasn't very happy about it.

When we can see the pack house I can see that Henrik's outside and he's talking with some pack members who are standing with their back to us.

I smile and I try to go towards him, but Easton stops me and he pulls me towards the tree line.

"What?" I ask him curiously.

"Look who's talking with him." He tells me, so I frown and then I look up to see that Denver's now standing next to Henrik, and I quickly realise that they both have an annoyed look on their faces.

So, I look at the people who are standing in front of them, and I swear at myself for not paying enough attention to realise that it's our parents.

I have no idea how they found us, but I'm definitely not happy about it, because I was hoping that I won't ever have to see them again.

I quickly pull Easton with me, and we go in the direction of the house.

"Do you think that Henrik and Denver will let them come here?" I ask my brother, and he thinks about if for a while.

"Well, I would like to say no, but Henrik won't really have much choice, if Denver will decide that we should see them.

And from what Henrik told me about Denver, he's not the best at making good choices.

So, I guess that we should go somewhere else, and hopefully they will get bored of looking for us." He tells me.

"I think that Denver learned form the last time. Do you remember when Hernik told us about what happened with Leonard's family?" I ask him, and he considers it, before he nods.

"I guess that your right." He tells me. "But I think that we should use the scent blocker, and hide in the basement just in case that they will come here." He tells me, seemingly not having much faith in Denver's choices.

"Alright." I say, and I quickly start to look for the plant we will use to block our scent.

We could have just used a liquid that hides the scents, but I'm not sure if Henrik has any of it, and I don't really want to look through all the things that are in his room.

When we find the plant, we quickly use it to block our scents, and the we go towards the house.

We quickly find a good place to hide in the basement, which has more things than should be able to fit here.

And we talk quietly, while we wait to see if we should start to run or not.

The basement door opens a few minutes later, and I look up when I smell that it's Andrew.

"What are you doing here?" He asks us curiously.

"Just hiding from Denver." I tell him  and he chuckles, before he closes the door, and he goes back inside of the house.