Chapter 28

Easton's POV

I try to not listen to the conversation that Henrik's and Weston are having, but I fail to do it.

"Do you think that we should take him back to the hospital?" Henrik asks, and I roll my eyes.

"I think that we should keep an eye on him, in case that he will get worse." Weston tell him.

"We have to go back in a few days anyway." Weston says.

"Alright, I guess that it will be better, because I really doubt that he will be happy to go back to the hospital." Henrik says.

I just shake my head, and I sit on the bed.

I was trying to take a nap, because I was feeling a bit tired after I helped Edward and Edmund with moving some things for the kid from the pack house to Edmund's house.

It took us a few hours, and most of the things were pretty heavy, so I'm not surprised that I'm tired now.

But Henrik and Weston keep thinking that there's something wrong with me after the surgery.

I feel fine, and I told them a lot of time that I'm alright, but they don't really believe it, and they seem to have convinced themselves that I'm not fine.

To be honest, that might be because I keep putting my hand over the scar that was left after the surgery, but that's not because it's painful, but I worry that it will break if I will stretch too much.

So, when I have to reach something that's high, then I prefer to just make sure that the scar will be fine, and that I won't bled out.

And I told them about it, but they don't believe me at all.

So, I guess that I will have to stop doing that, because I won't be able to get away from them.

I lay on the bed for a few more minutes, but it seem that I won't be able to get any rest for now, so I go back downstairs.

The two of them look at me and they still have a worried look on their faces which I got used to over the last few days.

"Can you stop looking to me like that?" I ask them, clearly sounding annoyed.

"We're just worried about you." Weston tells me, and Henrik nods in agreement.

"I'm alright." I tell them for the hundredth time.

"Can we go got he pack hospital? If the doctor will tell us that you're fine then we will stop worrying." Henrik say and I consider it.

"Let's go then." I tell then, and I go towards the front door, not waiting for them.

I don't really want to go to the pack hospital, and I'm tired, so I don't even want to walk.

But I prefer to just go with them, instead of listening to them whine about how sick I look for the next few days.

The quickly walk out of the house, and we walk towards the pack house.

I really hope that I won't have to see this building again anytime soon, because I think that I saw it enough times today to last me for the next few months.