Chapter 42

Easton's POV

When I wake up, it's still dark outside, and I try to go back to sleep, but I quickly realise that I'm feeling sick.

I rush to the bathroom, and I manage to reach it just in time to throw up, which seems to wake everyone up.

I can hear that Henrik and Easton are coming here, and I also hear that some of the other family members woke up too.

That's because our hearing is very good, so everyone was most likely able to hear me.

Well, with an exception for Oliver and River, because they're Omegas, so they don't hear as good as everyone else.

"Are you sick?" Henrik asks me with a tired voice.

I just nod, and I start to feel a bit dizzy when I realise that I was throwing up, because it's not normal at all for a werewolf, as long as they're not pregnant.

And I know that I don't have a womb anymore, but I still somehow manage to convince myself that I might be pregnant.

"Let's take you to the hospital." Weston says quietly, and he comes over to help me stand up, before he gives me a bit of paper to wash my mouth.

Then we go downstairs, and Weston makes sure to hold me to make sure that I won't fall, but I'm feeling a bit better now.

When we reach the pack hospital, we're quickly greeted by the doctor, who leads us to one of the rooms.

Well, he take me to one of the rooms, while Weston and Henrik have to stay in the corridor, because apparently there can't be any visitors in a room at night.

It make me a bit stressed, but I decide to just go along with it, because I'm too tired to argue.

"Alright, sit on the bed, and wait here for a moment, I will be back soon." The doctor tells me, so I nod in agreement, before I lay down on the bed.

I feel tired, and I can barely keep my eyes open, until the doctor come back.

But then I see that he has a needle in his hand which makes my eyes widen, and I quickly lose the tiredness.

I let him take some blood, before the goes out of the room again, leaving me alone.

Now I'm not very tired anymore, so this makes it a lot easier to sit here, but I would have felt a lot better if Henrik and Weston could come here.

I just hope that the doctor won't tell me that I will have to stay here for the rest of the night, because I'm not sure if I will be able to do that.

About an hour later, the doctor comes back, and he tells me that I must have got the illness from Henrik, because I'm ill too, and I guess that it's because we were kissing a few days ago.

When he tells Henrik and Weston about that, Henrik forces Weston to let the doctor take some of his blood too, to make sure that he's not sick as well.

And then we go back to the house to get some more rest, before we will have to get up.