Chapter 25

Henrik's POV

I wake up to the sound of throwing up, and the first thing that I think about is the fact that there's a possibility that dad's pregnant again.

I remember that when he was pregnant, then he was sick a lot, and I heard that it's even worse for guys, if they're not an Omega.

I quickly decide that I should just stay here, but then I hear the sound again, and now that I'm awake I quickly realise that it's not coming for the direction of my parents' bathroom, but it's coming for my bathroom.

I look at the bed to see if my mates are here, but I find just Easton, who's awake now too, and he's looking at me.

I gesture for him to follow me to the bathroom, and when we walk inside, we're quickly greeted by Weston who's about to walk out.

"We should go to the doctor." I tell him, and he nods reluctantly.

We dress in some casual clothes, and then we go to the pack hospital, where the doctor greets us almost instantly.

"What's going on?" The doctor asks, and he quickly look at all of us, most likely looking for any signs of an injury.

His eyes quickly settle on Weston who still looks pale, and I think that he might throw up again.

"Weston was throwing up a few minutes ago." I tell him, and he nods, before he tells us to follow him inside one of the rooms.

"Is any of your parents an Omega?" The doctor asks Weston.

"No, they're normal ranked werewolves." He responds.

"And what about their parents?" The doctor asks, while he touches Weston's stomach lightly.

"I don't think so, but I didn't know them." Weston says and the doctor nods, before he goes to the other side of the room.

"Well, I will do an ultrasound to see if you're pregnant, if you're not, then we will do a few mote examinations to see if you're alright." The doctor tells Weston, and my mate just nods in agreement.

Although I can see the panicked expression on his face, after he gets to know that the doctor assumes that he's pregnant.

It takes a few minutes, before the doctor finally starts the examination, but it only takes him a few seconds to frown.

"Is everything's alright?" I ask him worriedly.

"Not really, but I have to check a few more things, before I will tell you what's going on." He responds and I nod, before I look at him with worry.

"Can you lay down too?" The doctor asks a while later, and he looks at Easton, who looks like he's about to disagree.

I put my hand on his back, and he sighs I frustration, before he lays next to Weston.

The doctor does the ultrasound on him too, and then he turns to face all three of us.

"Well, it seems that someone from your family had to be an Omega, because both of you have a womb." The doctor says, and neither of us says anything, so he continues.

"Also, Weston's pregnant, but the kid won't be able to survive, because both wombs aren't in a good condition, so I will have to remove them." He tells us, and we just look at each other, not knowing what to say.

We decide to go back to the house for a while, because the doctor's busy right now, and it's not very urgent, so we will have to wait for a few hours.