Chapter 50

Henrik's POV

When we reach the living room, we sit on the couch, which is in front of the one that my parents are sitting on, before we look at them.

"Why didn't you tell us that you're pregnant?" Dad asks me couriosly, and I can see that he's trying to not be angry at me, but I can hear a bit of anger in his voice.

"We forgot to tell you, we didn't intend to hide this from you." I say, and papa rolls his eyes.

"What?" I ask him. "It's not like you never forgot to tell me something important." I say and he groans.

"Whatever." He says, and then he puts his hand in his pocket, before he takes it out with three keys in his hand.

"I guess that you will need it now." He tells me, when he sees that I have a frown on my face.

I take the keys from him reluctantly, before I laugh slightly.

"What?" Dad asks me.

"If you told me that you will give me a house when I will tell you that I will have a kid, then I doubt that I would have forgotten to tell you." I say, and papa just shakes his head, while dad chuckles slightly, along with my mates.

Dad tells us where we will find the house, and then we decide to go there, so we can see it.

But I doubt that we will be moving there anytime soon, because we already talked about it when I told Easton and Weston that we will most likely get a house soon.

And we decided that if we will get a house before we will have a kid, then we will stay with my parents until the kid will be born.

When we reach the house, I unlock the front door, and then I let my mates walk inside.

We walk around the house to see how it looks inside, and we're very happy with it, so we decide to stay here for a while.

We sit on the couch in the living room, and not much later, I hear a knock onto the front door, so I look at my mates, and all three of us frown, because we didn't expect anyone to come here.

I open the door, and I smile when I see that it's Edmund and Leonard.

I let them inside, and I let them see some of the house, before we go back to my mates, and we talk for a while, then my brother says that he and his mate have to go, so I give them a hug and I lead them back to the front door.

We decide to go back to the house about an hour later, because it's starts to get dark, and it's not safe to be in the woods in the night, even though there are a lot of guards in the woods.

When we get back to the house, we go towards the living room, and we sit on one of the couches, before we wait on my parent to come here, so we can talk with them about the house.