Chapter 37

Henrik's POV

When we're getting ready to go back to the house, it's already a lot later than we usually go back.

But today we decided that we will stay for a while longer, because we have a very nice weather, and everyone wanted to stay outside for a bit longer.

My a few of my uncles and cousins pick up their kids, who are sleeping on the blanked which lays on the ground next my grandparents' house, and then everyone says their goodbyes, before they walk away.

I walk back to papa and dad, who are talking with Denver and his family, and I quickly notice that Weston's sitting next to them, under the tree.

But I can't find Easton anywhere, so I sniff the air to see if I will be able to sniff him out.

When I can't find his scent, then I decided to walk inside of my grandparents' house, and I go to the bathroom to see if he's there.

When I don't find him there, I walk around the house, before I give up and I worriedly walk back outside.

"Did you see Easton?" I ask them, and they shake their heads.

"Well, I can't find him anywhere, and I can't find his scent either." I tell them.

Denver sniffs the air a few times, before his eyes widen, and he quickly trues to run towards the woods, but papa stops him.

"What's wrong?" Papa asks him worriedly.

"I think that he's in heat, so we should find him quickly, before someone else will find him." He tells us, and then all of us run after Denver.

I'm not sure if I believe him, because I really doubt that Easton could have the heat.

Only the Omegas have the heats and Easton doesn't even have a womb anymore.

It takes us a while to find him, because his scent is everywhere, and I'm not surprised that I couldn't sniff him out, because his scent has changed a lot more than the scent of an Omega who's in the heat.

He's laying on his side, and it seems that he's sleeping, so I decide to walk towards him, and I quickly realise that his scent is going back to normal.

Although now that I'm closer to him I can smell that he has someone else's scent on him.

I try to wake him up, but he just groans, so I pick him up, and I try to carry him back towards everyone who are standing where I left them.

But I stop when I see that someone's laying behind the bushes, and my eyes widen when I see that their pants are off.

Denver quickly notices that I saw something that I didn't like, and he comes over to see what's going on.

"Goddess." He says, before he goes towards the boy, and I try not to think about what most likely happened here, before we got here.

"What happened?" Weston asks me.

"I think that you can guess that." I tell him, and he nods reluctantly, before he takes Easton from me, and we go back to the house with my parents

While Joseph stays begins to go to the pack house with his mate.