Chapter 14

Weston's POV

Henrik wakes me up, and we decide to go downstairs to make some breakfast.

We were planning to let Easton sleep for a while longer, until the food will be ready, but when we step out of Henrik's bedroom, we can instantly smell that Easton's already downstairs.

"I just hope that he didn't decide to run away. He still has the keys to his car, because I forgot to take them." I says, and that makes the both of us walk downstairs quickly.

It doesn't take us long to realise that Easton's scent leads towards the front door, but I frowns when I realise that Andrew's scent is going that way too.

"Their scents are fading at the same time, so they had to leave together, or right after the other." Henrik tells me, and I'm surprised that he's able to tell how quickly their scents are fading.

But then I remember that his father is a tracker, and that he was trained by him for a while, when he was younger.

We decide to go after them, because it seems that they left not long ago, at least that's what Henrik told me.

Their scents lead us towards the pack house, and now it's clear that they really went together.

Because their scents are going the exact same way, and there's no way that they could have walked this close to the other's path if they weren't walking together.

It make me calmed down, because I doubt that Andrew will allow Easton to get away, although when I thing about it for a bit longer, I quickly realise that Andrew doesn't know that Easton is Henrik's mate too.

Which will make it easy for Easton to get away, considering that he's a great liar.

Before we reach the pack house, we see that Easton and Andrew are walking towards us, with Easton's things in their hands.

This make Henrik and I look at each other for a while, and we silently decide to just wait on them here.

They don't realise that were here, and they almost pass us, but Henrik clears his throat to gain their attention.

They jump slightly, which makes me laugh, but I quickly stop when I see that Easton glaring at me slightly.

"What are you doing here?" Easton asks me.

"Henrik and I were looking for you. We thought that you decided to run away." I tell him, and he rolls his eyes.

"I would have, but Henrik is a part of the Alpha's family, and I don't really want to have to worry about an angry Alpha searching for me." He tells me, and I chuckle, before I take some of his things from his hands, to make it easier for him to walk.

Henrik takes some things from his brother too, and then we go back to the house.

When we reach it, we decide to eat something, although Andrew quickly tells us that he doesn't want anything, because he already ate, and he goes back outside after he leaves Easton's things inside of the house.

I look at Easton and he looks slightly less angry at the situation, so I wonder if he reacted like he reacted because he was tired, and some rest made him think clearly, of if maybe Andrew made him accept this situation.

I guess that I will have to talk with Easton to see if he's alright with what's going on, because even though I want his to stay here, I don't want him to not feel well with us.