Chapter 18

Weston's POV

To be honest, I wouldn't let Easton get away from me if I didn't already have both my and Easton's car keys.

But I have them, which means that even if he will run away from us, then he won't be able to go far.

Henrik stands up, so I do the same, and the both of us look at Easton with a worried expression.

I quickly notice that his phone is in his back pocket, so I quietly go towards him, and I manage to take the phone out.

He turns around and he tries to take the phone back, but I don't let him, and Henrik quickly makes him step a few feet away from me.

So, I decide to see if I will find out what happened before we found him.

I quickly find out that he was talking to one of his friends, and then I remember that I also texted one of my friends for my former pack, and he told me about what happened at the pack earlier today.

So, I guess that his friend had to tell him about that, and this must have made him react like this.

I give him back his phone, and he takes it back with a glare, before he puts it into his front pocket this time.

"Don't let them affect how you feel about being mated to a man." I tell him with a serious expression.

"I know that they're your friends, but I'm sure that you don't want to be friends with someone who won't really accept you

And you don't have to see them again, because we will stay here from now on." I tell him, and he just shakes his head.

"I want to have friends. I won't be able to live with only you, Henrik and his family. I will need some friends to be happy, and I'm not very good at making friends, so I doubt that I will find any friends here." He tells me.

"It will be fine." I assure him, and then I go towards him. "Let's go back to the house, I'm already hungry, and I'm sure that you didn't eat anything either." I tell him, and he nods, so I gesture for Henrik to come with us, and then I lead them back to the house.

It seems that Easton's a bit calmer now, but he doesn't want to speak much, so Henrik and I decided to just let him sit with us while we have a light conversation.

Now much later, Edward comes over, and he puts something small on the table next to Henrik.

"Thanks." Henrik tells him, and Edward nods in acknowledgement, before he looks at Easton for a few seconds, and then he leaves the dining room.

"What's that?" Easton ask Henrik, so Henrik shows him a small card.

Then he takes Easton's phone, before he switches the card with the one which is in Easton's phone.

"Now you won't have to worry about your friends calling you." Henrik tells Easton when he gives him the phone.

Easton just nods his head, before he goes back to eating his food.

I smile at Henrik, to thank his for thinking about it, and he smiles back at me.