Chapter 15

Henrik's POV

After we eat the breakfast, Weston suggest that we should go for a walk, and to my surprise Easton agrees.

So, I lead then towards one of the less popular clearings, so we will be able to talk with each other without being interrupted.

I can't stop glancing at Easton, because now he looks a bit less stressed, and this make me hope that he will manage to accept that we're mates, because I have no idea what I will do if he won't.

There are a few laws in this pack, which are about the rejection.

And one of them says that when someone is rejected, they have to inform the Alpha about it, and the Alpha will make sure to find the other mate, even if they're not in the pack lands.

Then he will force the mates to bite each other, which is a part of the mating process, and it makes the mates feel the mate bond more strongly.

I'm not sure how good it works, and what are the chances that the mate will still reject the other mate after that, but from what my uncle said, that's not possible at all.

To be honest, it's alright for a werewolf to bite their mate without their consent, although that shouldn't happen if that's not necessary.

When we reach the clearing, we decide to sit down, and we start some light conversation, getting ready for the more stressful conversation that will definitely happen soon.

"Did you think about the last night?" Weston asks Easton a while later, and Easton takes a while to respond.

"Well, kind of." Easton tells us.

"And?" I ask him curiously.

"I don't have the time to think about it, but I talked to Andrew, and he convinced me to give this a chance." He tells us, which makes both Weston and me smile.

I try to say something, but he puts his hand up to stop me, so I wait for him to continue talking.

"But I don't really feel very comfortable, so I have a few rules, at least for now, until I feel a bit better." He tells me, so I nod, and I wait for him or tell me the rules.

"I want to get to know you, so I want to spend some time alone with you once in a while.

I also want to stay in the room that I slept in last night, if that's alright, and I don't want you to kiss me for now, because I'm not sure if I will be fine with it, or if I will throw up again." He tells me and I nod.

"I'm alright with everything that you said." I tell him which makes him smiles at me.

Then we try to decide when they will go back to their former pack to get the rest of their things, and we also agree that we should go to my uncle, who's the Alpha of this pack, so we can tell him that they'd will be staying here from now on.