Chapter 32

Easton's POV

We stop talking when we hear that someone opens the front door, and a short while later we can hear that it's Henrik and Denver.

Thankfully it seems that they're alone, or at least no one else is talking, so we can relax a bit.

"Guys where are you?!" Henrik asks loudly.

Weston and I look at each other, and after a few seconds of staring at each other, we decide that we should go towards him.

"We're here." I say, before I close the basement door behind me.

"What were you doing in the basement?" Henrik asks us and Denver looks at us suspiciously.

"We saw that you were talking with our parents, and we don't know if you will decide to bring then here or not, so we decided that we should hide." I tell them with a shrug, and Henrik laughs slightly.

"They're not here, but they will be staying in the pack house for a few hours, in case that you will want to talk to them.

If you don't want to see them, then just stay away from the pack house, and I will make sure that they will be gone soon." Denver tells us.

"We don't want to see them, they won't be alright with us being gay, so I don't even want to talk with them." Weston says, and I agree.

"Alright then, I have to go." Denver says, and he smiles at us, before he goes towards the front door.

Henrik leads us into the living room, and the three of us decide to watch a movie, but we're interrupted by a knock on the door.

"I will open it." Henrik says, and he doesn't wait for our response, before he goes towards the front door.

"I think that we told you that you can't come here." Henrik says a while later, and my eyes widen.

When I look at Weston, I can see that he has the same expression.

"We should go there, in case that they will try to do something to him." Weston says, and I quickly agree, before I stand up.

Weston follows me, but we stop when we hear that Andrew's going down the stairs.

He passes the living room doorway without noticing us, and he goes to help Henrik deal with our parents.

"What's going on?" He asks Henrik.

"Nothing much, they just don't get that they're not welcome here." Henrik says, and Andrew doesn't have a chance to respond, because of my father.

"We just want to talk with our sons who seemingly moved out without even telling us about it." He tells Andrew.

"Well, they won't go back to clean your house, they didn't live there anymore, so you will have of do it from now on." Henrik says, and Andrew chuckles, which tells me that my father looks annoyed.

"Whatever, just tell them that if it won't be clean by the end of the week then all of their stuff will be thrown out of the house." My father says, and then he goes away, while he talks to my mother about the lack of politeness in this pack.