Chapter 17

Henrik's POV

I'm sitting in the living room, and I'm waiting on Easton to come back here.

He usually leaves the house early to go on a walk, but he should be here by now, so I'm a bit worried that something happened to him.

When Weston comes downstairs, I quickly go towards him and looks at me with a frown, most likely seeing my worried expression.

"What's going on? He asks me.

"Easton still didn't come back from his walk." I tell him.

"We can go look for him, if you want." He tells me, and I nod in agreement, so he leads me towards the front door, and we try to find Easton's smell.

We manage to find it quickly, and we follow it for a while, until we find Easton.

Thankfully he doesn't look hurt, although he's very pale, and he keeps looking to the tree which is in front of him, not even realising that we're here.

Weston and I sit on each side of him, and I shake him lightly, which scares him, and he quickly moves away from me, but he doesn't manage to go far, because Weston's on his path.

"You scared me." Easton tell us, as if we didn't know that already.

"What's wrong?" Weston asks him and Easton just shakes his head, before he tries to stand up, but Weston and I make him sit down again.

"What happened? Did someone hurt you?" I ask him, and he shakes his head again.

"I don't want to talk with you, I don't want to be with you anymore, and I don't want to stay here. I just want to go back to my pack." He tells me while he's looking to the ground.

My eyes widen slightly, and I have no idea what to say now.

"Are you rejecting me?" I ask to make sure that it's what he means.

"No, he's not rejecting you. He doesn't know what he's saying, clearly something happen, because he was fine yesterday." Weston tells me, and then he has to stop Easton form standing up again.

"Just let me go, I want to pack, so I can drive back to our house." Easton tell him and Weston shakes his head, before he looks at me.

"Can you bite him?" Weston asks me, and I look at him with a frown. "It will calm him down a bit." He tells me.

Easton doesn't seem to like it, and he tries to go away from us, but it seems that Weston's a bit stronger, so he's able to keep him sitting which annoys Easton even more.

"Let him go." I tell Weston, not wanting him to keep Easton here against his will.

Weston reluctantly let's him go, and Easton quickly stands up, but he doesn't go anywhere, he just stands in front of us, although he looks away from us.

"I thought that you will go back to pack your things." I say, because I expected his to run back to the house, at least to get his keys.