Chapter-21 It's raining men!

Hey guys!
This chapter is dedicated to Molly. LOL. You're a wild cat! Like Literally!

Anyways, SPOILER ALERT: ITS GONNA BE HEATED! :p

"If equal affections cannot be, then the more loving one be me."

Chapter~21 It's raining men!

" Conclusion: You practically robbed the whole store," I conceded, laughing hard along with Aqueela, as she enlightened me about how she was an enormous fan of shopping and had ended up buying the whole store back in New york, while on a small trip.

"Yeah that's pretty much it," She nodded, a huge smile dancing upon her lips.

"And, since Cara told me that you were here already so I decided to buy you some dresses as well. Just hope that they fit you though," she said, making me widen my eyes, "Really?" I asked. "Really," she confirmed. Trust me, I had half the heart to hug this girl right now but of course, I didn't desire to come off as a psychopath or anything in front of her.

I thanked her and took a sip of my chocolate milkshake, moaning at its deliciousness. "Callum's hands are magic," I commented. "In case you weren't aware, he makes awesome grilled cheese sandwiches. Like totally awesome," Aqueela notified me and I responded, "Okay, so tomorrow we're having grilled stuff for breakfast!"

In case you're wondering, yes we asked Callum to make us milkshakes before he went to babysit Jade who, apparently wasn't in his right mind, as he was watching 'Finding Nemo' constantly complaining that the clown fish was a twat. And its not like I didn't agree with him.

We settled into a peaceful silence as she painted my nails, with a black paint and some sparkling coat that she was applying over the black color. I swear, by tomorrow I'd be an alien or perhaps Angelina Jolie.

As far as I'd discovered, Aqueela was a very sweet person. She had a charm to her personality, something that I couldn't ever match. Flawless- was how she appeared all the time with her mesmerizing beautiful ginger red hair and beautiful hazel eyes. And right then and there, I'd made a mental note that all vampires looked just perfect, leaving Warren that is.

All of a sudden, while I was doing absolutely nothing but to gawk at things, my eyes fell upon Aqueela's neck, which was previously concealed by her slightly curled hair, but was now exposed. My eyes zeroed in on it, as if I'd just seen Sean O'pry walk out shirtless.

"Aqueela?" I called out to her and she hummed in response. "Please tell me that it's a tattoo," I said, absolutely confounded and unable to work my brain properly. She followed my line of sight and caught a glimpse of the mark which was on her skin, just where the neck and the shoulder met.

She smiled lovingly at it, and almost let out a bark of laughter at my weirdly twisted expression. "It's not a tattoo, sorry to break your heart. It's a mark," She declared at which I rose my eyebrow in question.

"Thanks for stating the obvious but may I ask what is it doing there?" I couldn't help my burning curiosity, which I knew was going to get me killed someday. Plus, it wasn't looking like some love bite to me.

She blushed slightly, before answering, "In our vampire society, the mates have to give each other some sort of a mark, which states that the person is taken. And to answer your question, quite obviously Jade marked me right here," She explained and I gaped at her as if she'd just suggested a sex change or something. My eyes were the size of saucers and my jaw somewhere on the floor.

"Dramatic much?" Aqueela chortled, sipping on her shake blissfully.

"Fuck my life!" I hollered. "Seriously, I've never met somebody as crazy as you guys," I admitted, trying to process it all. "Hey! That was actually rude," she feigned hurt before smacking my arm lightly. I grinned.