Chapter-32 Happy Birthday.

Hey everyone! Sorry for this huge delay, I know I'm such a bad writer and I literally suck at time management :( Honestly, its been a really busy month and all I did from day to night was study study and study. Anyways I'm finally done with exams. Phew. Physics had me crying by the way. I never knew it could be this difficult! 

Warning- Warren-less chapter ahead XD But hey, it's just one chapter don't worry!

Enjoy!I'll see you guys soon with another chapter.

Oh and I have decided to change my cast a little- Abigail is now played by Chloe Grace Moretz and Blake by Jamie Blakely. Let me know what you think!

Chapter-32 Happy Birthday.

"I'm pretty sure they are going to freak out," I muttered under my breath as I climbed up the small steps that led to the porch of my house as Warren idled behind me, his eyes guarded

"I'm pretty sure they are going to freak out," I muttered under my breath as I climbed up the small steps that led to the porch of my house as Warren idled behind me, his eyes guarded. "I bet they will," his reply was pretty much nonchalant and if I wouldn't have been experiencing that little panic attack myself, I would've surely presented him with a death glare.

"If you don't have anything better to say then you might as well shut up," I shot back, as numerous memories swarmed my head, one after the other and it almost managed to give me a headache.

I clasped my hands together and took a deep breath, my eyes fixated on the familiar deep brown wooden door that used to creak a lot at times, from what I could remember. The sun shone brightly overhead with the mild movements of the wind swaying a few loose strands of my hair.

"Just do it, Abigail," Warren urged, occupying the spot next to me and I briefly glanced at him before letting my trembling fingers press the button right beside the door.

"I don't know how they'll react. God, I'm so nervous," I admitted, chewing on my bottom lip as my heart thudded inside my chest rapidly. He placed his hand at the small of my back in an attempt to comfort me, I assumed.

"I'll see you around. Be careful," his breath fanned over my cheek, creating a tingling sensation as he spoke quietly, our faces barely inches apart. I nodded mutely failing to form a coherent sentence.

My breath was caught for a moment as I heard the sounds of shuffling coming from inside the house and I was all set to turn around and sprint in to the car but Warren held me in place and I knew there was no turning back now.

No matter how anxious I was about their safety being affected by my presence at the moment, I couldn't completely disregard the fact that I really needed to see them. I missed them too much. And perhaps after I met them once, I would be able to live with a little peace knowing they were safe.

The door creaked open, just like I had guessed and revealed a woman, not to petite and neither too tall, with her auburn hair pulled up in a ponytail and skin the fairest of the colors I'd ever seen. A pair of deep brown eyes stared back at me, widened and horrified.