Chapter-6 It's called sarcasm,babe.

This Chapter is dedicated to Taryn :) You're sooo very sweet. Thanks for being my friend :D

Hey there, NEW CHAPTER!! YAY!  Sorry for the long wait but I was really very busy and not in the mood to type..:P Forgive me?

Enjoy xx

Chapter-6 It's called sarcasm,babe.

I shouldn't have come at all. I just shouldn't have. In fact, what victim goes about willingly with their kidnapper? Exactly, no one. I just don't understand why I had to play the I-am-so-cool card and come along with Callum? To whom was I trying to prove myself to? That filthy hobo? My goodness Abi, I didn't know you were that dumb. You know what? It should have been you instead of that hobo to get all those kicks and punches. At least, they would have knocked some sense into your brain! My brain told me. 

My heart was thumping really loudly against my chest and I was certain that Cal would have heard it. Subconsciously, I was wringing my clammy hands together, as my teeth clattered at their own accord, although the atmosphere inside the car was nowhere near freezing. My head was swarmed with all sorts of bad thoughts that it could muster at this moment and I felt my stomach churning as if in a giant blender. There were so many things on my mind right now that it was becoming suffocating. I was missing my Aunt Sarah and her pancakes so badly. I was missing Blake and his breathtaking smile so badly. At last I was missing Emily's crazy advises about how to handle your boyfriend.

"Abigail?" Callum's soft voice floated from beside me as I was having my mini panic attack. My heart felt heavy as I remembered the days I had spent with my loved ones. How much time this was going to take? Would I have to stay like this for the rest of my life? Will I never meet Blake,Emily, Aunt Sarah or uncle? At present this whole idea of kidnapping didn't seem so fun as it had been a couple of hours ago. I know I was enjoying myself then, but right now, when I really pondered over the fact that I was so far away from everyone,(perhaps  not in danger) it all came crashing down to me. There was a feeling of fear and nervousness welling up inside me and I just couldn't ignore the way my heart was pounding against my chest, as if it would explode at any moment.

"Gosh! You're shaking! Abigail, what's wrong?! ABIGAIL!" I felt two warm hands clutch the sides of my shoulder as they proceeded to shake me out of my reverie but I was too lost to snap out of it. It wasn't normal for me to freak out like this, because let's just admit it, I was never the one to chicken out. I was brave and tough. I was Abigail Summers, whom no one could scare or hurt (partly because I was Blake's  best friend). I never actually cared about things other than of course the ones I loved. And not to forget I was the troublemaker, as everyone tried to put it. So why now?

All of a sudden, I felt a lone tear escape from my eye as I was snapped back to reality. Cal's attempts finally came in handy as I glanced around me, my eyes settling on Callum's green ones. He looked so concerned and...confused.

"Abi...what is it?" His voice was soft just like his features as he put a comforting hand on my shoulder. He reminded me of Blake and how he used to hug me tightly whenever I was upset about something. Not long after, another then another tear escaped from my eyes and soon I was crying my heart out.

"I-I miss them." I sobbed, feeling the need to voice out my thoughts to someone.

"I know that you miss them and I'm sorry for doing that to you but you've got to understand, I didn't have any choice. I'm sorry Abi.." he spoke with sincerity and concern as he eyed me carefully. I was very well aware of the fact that it wasn't his fault because he was ordered by someone. And trust me I was not going to blame him for any of this but this did not help with the fact that I was...alone.