Chapter-33 Don't leave without a goodbye

Surprise Surprise! Well, tbh this was completely spontaneous but I guess here it is. I know I've been away for months and you guys might hate me  right now. I deserve that actually but I still love you all so damn much for more than 60k reads on TM!!! Thank you sooo much!

Oh and I've got a couple messages from some of you that two of the chapters are unavailable so I've finally fixed it. It's gonna be visible to you from now on. Phew. Sorry for that though.

And yeah enjoy! xx

Chapter-33 Don't leave without a goodbye.

"My birthday is like five days away," I turn my head to gaze at him, to admire the way his lips were pulled in a crooked smile, a smile that looked so him and so beautiful to look away from.

"I know," he stated, "but I guess I won't be seeing you on your birthday all thanks to that bastard," he continued, a hint of agitation and anger crossing his features before he shifted his attention back to the gift he had prepared for me.

"This is gorgeous. However, as far as I know you don't even know how to handle a pair of scissors-"

"Is that you appreciating my gift or making fun of my talent?" he scoffs, blowing away a piece of hair that had had managed to fall over his eyes and I swear I would've let out an exaggerated 'aww' while I pinched his cheek because he could honestly look so cute at times without him being aware.

"Oh come on, I was just kidding! You know how much I love you don't you?" I give him a sideways hug as I grin from ear to ear and he finally caves in by returning it, the warmth from his body providing me with a sense of comfort, the scent of his cologne wafting all around me and to be honest, I felt at home.

"I love you too, Abi," he rubs my back in a comforting manner and I release a sigh of relief feeling as though all my problems had suddenly vanished, drowned in a sea so profound that they could never come up, never establish their existence in my life ever again and finally I could resume with a life I had always known and loved.

Nevertheless, I knew I was just too involved to get out of this situation now. It was too late to step back, too late to rewind everything.

"Abigail, Blake? Where are you two? We're heading out for ice-cream!" Uncle John's voice resonates throughout the hallway, nearly jostling me as I take a step back from him, wondering if Uncle John had suddenly assumed the ability to read minds or something.

"Your wish just got granted. Congratulations," Blake mutters from beside me, a lazy boyish grin settling on his face as he gently put the board back against the wall and followed me out of my room.

"In your face, Blake. In your freaking face! See, I'm so damn lucky," I taunt him, as I flick my hair backwards with my pearly whites on show as I tease him in an awfully childish manner I knew he despised with a passion.

"Yeah whatever,"

~'~'~

"Why did you have to throw your ice-cream on my face?"

"Excuse me, I did not throw my ice-cream on your face! Uncle John-"

"Oh please, everyone saw you doing just that, right sir?"

I gasp audibly as I hit Blake on his shoulder with the back of my hand, knowing that the punch didn't produce the amount of effect I actually wanted it to. Blame it on my non-violent nature or whatever. You're forgetting that you killed a vampire, my inner voice points out. He tried to kill me for goodness's sake, I shot back with an attitude.