Chapter 31

I am sitting on my couch just being a couch potato when a tug on the bond catches my attention. She is a little anxious but it isn't anything serious. So I go on and veg out and binge watch some tv.

After a while I get up and go to my office to check my emails to see of I have anything from any of the Enolch's. Not that I am expecting anything. Just skimming through the emails and I notice the bond is more open. Well I wonder what caused that. I think to myself. I open my end up more and feel happiness, giddiness and something else but I'm not sure what.

I decide to give it an hour or so and then I will check the bond again. After the said amount of time passed I checked on the bond once again. This time I am feeling Warmth and a little dizziness. Shes drinking. I realized. "That could end badly." I say aloud.

After a couple more hours I go make myself something for dinner since my stomach feels like it's eating itself. I get about a fourth of my meal ate and nearly choke with the feeling I am slammed with. She's horny and getting hornier by the minute. "Oh damn!" I exclaim to my empty kitchen. I am instantly hard and it hurts. I shift in my all too uncomfortably hard kitchen chair.

Well knowing she is drinking and horny I need to find out where she is so I can keep an eye out on her so she doesn't do anything stupid. I search the bond and realize she is at "The Den of Thorns" nightclub.

Once I got to the nightclub, it didn't take me long to find her. I saw her dancing with some strange guy. I hear drunk laughs and cat-calling. I turn my head toward the sound and see the group of friends she told me about. I decided to sit at the bar and just watch. She can't see me, I don't think her friends can either.

I am getting slammed with all of these random thoughts and feelings from her through the bond. The strongest emotion is that she is horny. I groan internally. This may be a long night. I think to myself.

She is thinking about me while dancing with this strange guy. I realize feeling pride in that for some reason I would rather not think too hard about right now. The longer she danced the more vivid her dreams became. This woman is going to be the death of me. I think as I watch them dance a little longer.

I realized she is serious about wanting this random guy to take her home. "I can't have that now can I?" I whispered. I motioned the barkeep and handed him a wad of cash. For their drinks and make sure they get a cab home." I said pointing to Yasmin's group of friends. He nods. The people here are used to dealing with me and my kind.

I turn back to face the dance floor again and she hits me with another wave of emotions stronger once again. I laugh to myself when she realizes she wants to have sex with me, but is going home with this guy instead. So she is just going to imagine that it's me instead of him. I don't know how I know what she's thinking, but I do and I am going to take full advantage of it.

"Time to make my appearance." I say.

I noticed this random guy decided to get brave and try to get touchy. Yasmin may like it but I do not. I made it to them right as he put his hands on her shoulders and turned around so that her back was to his front again.

I tap the guy on his shoulder and he turns to look at me with a glare and notices who I am and he nods his head and backs off. Sometimes it's a good thing to have the reputation that I do. I laugh as I watch her body change with the recognition it's me and not her random guy.

I lean down and whisper in her, "thinking about me? I promise that guy wouldn't have lived up to your expectations. You still would have been needy and only I can take care of that need."

To my surprise she turns and faces me and says. "So what are you waiting for?"

"Go tell your friends you are leaving."

She nods and heads back to her friends. I watch as they all laugh and holler when she tells them. When she comes back to me I ask, "are you ready?" She nods so we go to leave. I wrap my arm around her shoulder as we left.