Chapter 53

I know that wasn't much of a talk about the three of us being in a relationship together but we have more important things to deal with. I think to myself.

After a few hours of research at my place both guys went back home. I decide to text both of them so I create a group chat.

Me: I realize that wasn't the best talk to have about the 3 of us being together but after we figure this out we will sit down and have a proper talk.

J: Got it.

Liam: Works for me.

Are you sure we are up for this?

Do we really have a choice?

No.

Didn't think so.

So lets go over what we know and see if we can figure out what the end game is.

Once while we were in King's club I could feel that something didn't feel right. The magic around us almost felt tainted.

Okay first of all , what do you man tainted? All I could felt , well tasted was a metallic taste. Second of all, who's magic were you feeling?

Tainted as if something or someone changed it somehow. By either taking something important out of the equation or adding something very bad to the equation.

Such a flare for the dramatic. I see.

Well if it works then it works. And what do you mean by a metallic taste?

I had a slight metallic taste. Whatever you want to call it.

AS in the same metallic taste from blood?

That's the one.

Blood doesn't seem to make sense.

I know. Blood magic really isn't a practice. It may have been a long time ago. Every once in a while you will see it in ceremonies respecting elders and ancestors but that's it.

So what would be the point on the metallic taste.

I don't know, but lets not focus on that. I'm stuck on what you said about tainted magic.

Why?

I don't think it's "tainted" per say but I think it might be something close.

Something else like what?

I don't know. We need more information/ I need to get ready.

***Time Lapse***

Do we need the guys?

I don't know. I don't know what we could be walking into/ I just don't have enough information.

We should bring the guys just in case.

But we can't have them scaring away anybody that would be willing to talk to us. Or both of them getting jealous and causing some kind of scene.

Oh, I didn't even think of that.

We are stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Fuck.

My sentiments exactly.

So the question is do we or do we not call the guys?

Wow, I was not expecting this.