Chapter 21

I'm sitting on the bed, in the new room beside Joseph's room. Joseph is my guardian, I have a guardian due to the fact that I have a dragon. Oh let's not forget that my mother banished in front of not just our clan but everyone that was present for the Guardian Ceremony. So tomorrow during the Ordind Ceremony should just go swimmingly.

I am sitting on this ginormous bed, in this enormous room that my whole apartment could fit in. I look around the room and I feel myself start to spiral into a panic episode. Then there is a knock on the door, "yea.' I called out not really paying much attention.

I felt the foot of this ginormous bed sink down beside me. I focused on what was going on around me. It was Mae.

"Are you alright?"

"Depends on your definition of all right."

"Yasmin?"

"I don't know Mae. I now have a guardian due to the fact that I have a dragon. Oh yeah I have a dragon and my mother banished me from my clan in front of everyone. So you may want to watch out for being seen anywhere near me." I said the dejection coloring my voice.

Viv: There is no way in hell we are staying away from you.

Audrey: They can try to keep you away from us or us away from you.

Mae: "But they will have a hard time doing so."

I smiled. It was really good to hear the girls' voices after these wonderful events I just went through.

Viv: I knew she was a bitch, but damn Yasmin why didn't you tell us?

Audrey: Why didn't she tell us what?

Viv: That her mother has been treating her like shit since she was born.

Me: "you have been talking to Tyler."

Viv: You're damn right I have.

Audrey: Wait if Tyler knew why didn't he say anything before, or better yet stop it?

Me: "because he just found out not too long ago."

Audrey & Mae: oh

Viv & Audrey: We have to go for now Yasmin. We will call back and check on you. Love you!

Me: "I love you girls!"

"Just holler if you need anything."

"I will and thank you Mae."

"Anytime." She stands up and kisses me on the forehead. I giggle at her antics and her smile. She left a little bit of her magic in the room. I could smell fresh rain hitting the dirt.

I laid my head back against the headboard and closed my eyes. I'm not sure for how long or if I dozed off or what. There was another knock at my door.

"Come in." I said with my eyes closed still.

"Hey, that's not fair, why is your room so much bigger than mine?" I heard. I smiled opening my eyes, I saw Tyler leaning in the doorway taking in how big my room is. He looks at me and I see his face soften.

"Are you doing alright?"

I just stare at him because I don't know how to answer that question. So instead I said, "you might want to be careful visiting with me since I have been banished. I don't want you to face any kind of negative results from that.

The bed sank down again and the divine earth smell was fading fast and in its place is a very pissed off brooding male.

"I don't give a good gods damned if you are banished or not. She will not keep me from seeing or talking to you! He seethes out. I might have even seen a little smoke coming from his nose and ears.

"I don't want you to have to give up anything because of me."

He got eerily silent for a few minutes. His muscles grew tighter and more taut with each second of silence that passed.

"Tyler what is it?"

I haven't never seen him look so wild and crazy before.

"Tyler talk to me."

"Not only did I just recently discover the way she has been treating you, your entire life, but she decided the best thing for the clan was to banish you. You are her fucking daughter. She should have been thinking about what the best thing for you is." He seethed out as anger controlled his voice.

"I am going to do everything in power to get you reinstated into the clan."

"Tyler." I start but he cuts me off.

"Don't. I'm doing it." He then stands up and kisses me on top of the head almost exactly like Mae did just a bit ago. He looks at me and says, "don't worry sis, I'm going to fix this." He then leaves but before he does he gives me a smile and a wink.