Chapter 32

I kicked the door closed with the heel of my foot. Yasmin is standing just a few feet in front of me. I walk towards her slowly and purposely. Her eyes are huge as she watches my every movement. I smile a very predatory smile as I stalk her, pushing her backwards until she is against the farthest wall in the living room. I pin her against it by having my arms one each side of her head. I look down and ask, "are you sure you want to do this?" She just nods.

I pick her up and she wraps her legs around my waist. I lean down and take her lips by storm. She moans into my mouth and grinds against me making me moan in turn. I push her against the wall a little more so that I can move my hands from her ass. Even though I really didn't want to, but there are other parts of her body I want to touch and explore.

I start kissing down her jawline to her neck. I nibble on her earlobe then make my way back to her neck. I kiss down her neck gently until I get to where her neck meets her shoulder then I bite hard enough to sting but not leave any marks. Not time for that yet I think to myself. She gasps and arches her back which pushes her pussy into my cock more making me that much more crazy.

I decide to grant her wish and fuck her agaisnt the wall. I let her down and saw the confusion in her eyes. I didn't say anything, I just put my hands on each side of her pants and pulled them down until she was bare from the waist down.

She steps out of them and looks at me, her eyes still dazed and a bit hazy. I start to unbutton my jeans and her eyes dart to my hands. I smile and slowly unbutton them and pull my zipper down slowly and very deliberately. I thought I heard her growl quietly. I got my zipper undone but I didn't pull my pants down like she wanted. I picked her back up and pinned her against the wall. She wrapped her legs around me and I could feel how wet she was against the thin cloth of my boxer briefs. I hold her up with one hand and use the other to pull my cock out. She is panting, her whole body is flushed.

I don't give her a warning or a breath. I shove my cock deep inside of her. She takes a sharp inhale of a breath and holds it for a minute. I don't give her time to adjust, I just start thrusting deep and hard into her. She throws her head back, hitting it against the wall and moans. She is pushing against me causing more friction. I wasn't prepared for how wet or how good she would feel. We fit together so perfectly.

I feel her body start to quiver. I smile knowing she is getting close. I thrust harder into her and picked up the pace and after a couple of thrusts she went over the edge. Her back arching caused her pussy to grind against me more. She lets out the most feral sounding scream. It does something to me. I want to mark her and cum inside of her to claim what is mine, but I hold off. I am not done playing with her.

I pull out of her and set her on her feet. Her hands are still on my shoulders, I pick her up and carry her down the hallway leading to my bedroom. I set her in the middle of my bed. I grabbed her shirt and lifted it off of her. She made a delicious sight sitting on my bed in nothing but a bra. I don't know much if anything about women's breast sizes but hers are the perfect size. Not too small but not so big they look out of place. A nice handful or two and the perfect amount to play with.

I strip off my clothes and climb on the bed. I crawl towards her. She scoots back to make room for me. I crawl up her body and she opens her legs wide to give me plenty of room. I want to taste her but I have an overwhelming need to be inside of her. I don't think I am going to last long, which is unusual because I can last all night.

I grab my dick with one hand and guide it to her entrance. I didn't need to worry about lube even though she had an orgassam just a few minutes later she is wet once again. I can see it dripping from her pussy. I push my cock in to the hilt. She wraps her legs around my waist, locking her ankles.

I lean my head down and take a light brown nipple into my mouth and suck. She gasps and winds her fingers in my hair. I use the other hand to tweak her other nipple. She gripped my hair tight at the base of my head. I thrust hard into her, pounding her pussy as hard as I could with her legs around me. It didn't take long at this hard and grueling pace before she screams out with feral scream again.

Before she even came down from the high of her second orgasam I grabbed her legs behind the knees and spread them as far as I could without hurting her and pounded into her until I was close.

I then hurriedly pulled out and ejucalated on her stomach. "Don't move." I say as I get off the bed in search of a washcloth to clean us up with.

I found one in the bathroom. I use warm water to wet it and clean myself up first. I then wash it out and go to clean her up. After I clean her up I toss into the basket of dirty clothes I keep in the corner.

I crawl on the other side of the bed and get in since hse is laying on my side of the bed. I go to say something when I notice she has passed out. I laugh, cover her up and go to sleep myself.

*Time Lapse*

I woke up a little sore. It's been a while since I exerted that much energy while having sex. I guess that means I need to do it more, I think to myself. I looked over expecting her to have bolted before I woke up. She is fully dressed sitting on the bed looking at me.

"Is that something all guardians do?" She asks me throwing me off for a minute.

"Because if it is no wonder the guys can't wait to get their guardian. "Unless it's another guy. Well unless they are into that I guess." She said with an odd look on her face. I laughed. I couldn't help it, it was adorable.

"No, this isn't a normal guardian thing."

"Too bad."

She gets off the bed and gathers up her few things.

"What's the hurry?"

"I want to go home."

"Okay, just let me get dressed and I will take you home."

"No, it's okay I'll just take a cab."

"At least let me pay for the cab."

"No, I got it but thank you for the offer Joseph."

By this time I am sitting up in the bed as she leaves. I decide to check the bond and see if I tell what was going on in her mind but she has it closed.

"She learned to do that quick." I mutter.