Chapter 33

I didn't even get through my front door before my phone went off. I decided to ignore it for now. I plug it in and set it on the nightstand since it's about dead. "That's what happens when you go to the club and go home with your guardian and get fucked every which way." I mutter out. I made my way to the bathroom and got a shower.

I take a long hot shower hoping it will relax my sore muscles. I realized that I haven't used those muscles in a long time. I was so focused on work and school I just let everything else slide for a bit. "He surpassed my expectations, not only with his size but his endurance and talent. Damn, was it a good time." I said to the empty shower.

I finally get out and sit down on my bed and check my phone. The messages were from the girls asking how my night went. Before I can type anything back my phone is ringing with Tyler calling me. I ignore my brother's call since I really don't want to have to deal with him right at this moment. I told the girls it went fine. I really didn't feel like giving any details which is unusual for me.

Tyler is still trying to call no matter how many times I ignore it. He just keeps calling right back. And speaking of he is calling me once again. Fine, I will answer you in just a bit.

Me: I guess I am going to answer Tyler. He won't stop calling me.

Viv, Mae, Audrey: Good luck.

"Yea, I may need it." I say and answer my ringing phone.

I don't even get a chance to say hello.

Tyler: What the hell were you thinking?!"

Me: "What do you mean Tyler?" I ask a little worried that he somehow knew I spent the night with Joseph. Even though it wouldn't be the first time I spent the night with a guy and he couldn't care less.

Tyler: "Going to the Den of Thorns without any guards."

Me: "Tyler we don't need guards every time we leave the clan lands."

Tyler: "You do when you go to a dangerous nightclub like Den of Thorns."

Me: "Tyler you know we don't and The Den of Thorns isn't as rough like you and Liam think." Oh gods just at the mention of Liam my stomach drops.

Tyler: They are really good at hiding it. Yasmin, I know you and the girls can handle yall's self but you don't know what type of stuff does on there.

Me: Tyler, I don't want to fight or argue about this any longer. We are not going to stop having fun because you got your panitoes in a wad.

Tyler starts to say something else and I just hang up the phone.

Me: Just a heads up watch out Tyler is in a mood.

Viv: Fucking wonderful. Thanks.