Chapter 37

Who the fuck does she think she is?! Did she seriously just try to tell me not to go and fuck someone else when she just got fucked by her guardian?! I seethe. Not that I would anyways but god damn who does she think she is?! I think as I walked into my office.

I'm tempted to go back and fuck her till she is completely consumed with me and me alone. Which wouldn't be that difficult I left her a horny mess. I could smell it which drove me crazy and made it difficult for me to focus. I also felt it through the bond. I am going to have to seal this bond with her and do it soon. Razzy agreed.

No, right now would not be the right time for me to fuck and mark her. I am not in the right state of mind. No, when I fuck her, it will be slow and meticulous. She will beg for me and to be marked. I will make her beg to be claimed.

A knock on my office door brought me out of my thoughts. "Enter." I call out with a slight growl.

The door opens and Tyler is standing in the doorway. It's more than obvious he is still pissed. He must have noticed I am pissed and Razzy is till up close.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing that you need to worry about. Is there something that you needed?"

"I need an update. Hell, I just need help. I am meeting with the Numici again to have Yasmin reinstated into the clan."

Realization hitting me where he is going and what he needs. "And you are expecting some flak from some of the clan elders."

"Yeah something like that."

"How can I help?"

"I don't want anything or anyone to be able to stop me from being able to bring her back including this mess with The Den of Thorns."

"Tyler, not to point out the obvious, but you do realize we have no jurisdiction there right?"

"I am yes, but something needs to be done especially if we have some of our girls going there." He said with frustration coloring his voice. Thinking about Yasmin, his sister, and her friends mainly. He is also freaked out about Viv going.

"I know you have been looking into the situation."

"Only to the extent of making sure nothing from there seeps into to us."

"Is there anything else we can do?"

"Short of banning The Den of Thorns no."

There has to be something that can be done."

"Tyler, you know better we can't interface with the night realm."

"Fuck! I can't ban the night club. It would create more problems than solving any."

"So what do you want me to do?"