Chapter 42

The sun is barely up but I have too much work to get done to wait. This is going to be a fucking headache. Yasmin deserves better from us. It's more than worth it, but it's still going to be a fucking headache.

I was lost in the turmoil of my own thoughts. I wasn't aware anyone was standing in my doorway. Since I came in so early I just left it open nobody else was up and around, or so I thought.

The clearing of a throat brought me back to the present. I looked up and seen Liam leaning in my doorway watching me with I would call a smirk of some kind.

"Don't ask."

"Wasn't going to."

I motioned for him to come in and have a seat. I leaned back in my desk chair and waited.

"I thought I was the only one up at this time."

"Nope."

"Tyler, I haven't really had much of a chance to seriously look into what's going on at the nightclub."

"Look I know you have a lot going on right now but we really need to figure out what's going on and if it's anything that we need to stop before it becomes an even bigger problem for us."

"I'll get on it."

"Good."

"Liam, are you alright?"

"Yea, just dealing with a few things is all."

"I can understand that but I need you focussed."

"I know. I'm here."

"What is it Liam?"

"You're sister is my soulmate."

"Good luck." I laughed. I probably shouldn't have but I did. This man is in for one hell of a ride.

"Well that explains a lot. Do you need to take some time off? I can have Clay take over."

"No. Just let me do my job." he says rather defensively.

"Alright. Easy man, I didn't mean anything by it"

"I know. I'm sorry. What do you need done?"

"Everything here is fine for the moment." I noticed his face scrunched up at that so I added, "if anything should happen there are plenty of people here to cover it. I want you to take a couple of your most trusted men to the nightclub and figure out what's going on."

"And why they are using the nightclub."

I nod. He sighs and then nods his understanding and leaves my office.

"Poor bastard has no clue what he's in for being a soulmate to my sister." I mumble.

                                                                  ......
 My normal paperwork took right up until lunch time complete. I swear I am always drowning in paperwork.

That's what you get for thinking this job was just to kick ass and get laid.

I don't remember asking you Razzy.

You didn't have to.

How did I get such a smartass dragon?

Umm have you met you before?

Hey..

What?

There is no winning with you.